TTV Secret Santa 2021

Neat.

3 Likes

hoho, i canā€™t wait to see who iā€™m making a gift for!

yā€™all have fun!

1 Like

iā€™m sure we will. :slightly_smiling_face:

ā€¦And that about does it!
All Participants have been PMed. Goodness, I canā€™t believe that took nearly an hour when itā€™s just copy and paste.

As a heads up, two people are making gifts for each other (unknowingly, of course). How the generator output it was how it went in; there was no shuffling or reorganizing in any fashion, which means some people got very difficult subjects and others will have it super easy.

I encourage you all to be creative with your approach and to contact me if there is any difficulty in deciding on a particular gift. It doesnā€™t hurt to ask for help.

Pakari gave me this a year or so ago, and itā€™s probably as stale as a rock, but since itā€™s the season of giving here you go: :cookie:

7 Likes

I didnā€™t even sign up and I got a dm (which was promptly deleted) very efficient!

2 Likes

You can blame @Racie02 for that. With a closed profile I couldnā€™t pm her, so I had to find a work around with someone I knew wouldnā€™t be participating.

Apologies. Hereā€™s another cookie :cookie:

7 Likes

nom. owo

WOW I SURE AM GLAD I GET TO MAKE A GIFT FOR-

crack bang snap

-eLjAy

4 Likes

Hey, [REDACTED] I will be making you a [REDACTED]!

2 Likes

[Hyperlink blocked] iā€™ll be making You a present!

a cookie is never too stale for me!

People need to stop stealing my cookiesā€¦

3 Likes

not gonna happen. nom.

1 Like

Look pal you gave it to me in the Ghar The Revived topic itā€™s legally mine now

3 Likes

You know, itā€™d be funny if I made a joke about not saying who Iā€™m making a gif for. Because no one has done that yet!

4 Likes

i wouldā€™ve used discobot but maybe thatā€™s just me

Yeah I didnā€™t think about that until after the fact

1 Like

I donā€™t care
nom nom
um
Iā€™ll probably come up with something.
Wait
Will the person we gift know who we are or should I send something that doesnā€™t identify me to them?

1 Like

For some people, itā€™ll be really obvious who the sender is. Photography, mocing style, artstyle, all can give away who the original sender is fairly easily if youā€™re known for it. But Iā€™d try to be somewhat discreet with your identity if you can to preserve the mystery.

4 Likes

ok, noted

1 Like