TTV Secret Santa 2023

excuse you, I’ve given two :triumph:

I haven’t forgotten :disappointed:

4 Likes

UPDATE:

Only eleven more days til we begin this silly process.

Tell all your TTV friends to come join and help craft more incredible memories on the Boards (aka Ghid having regret over agreeing to do compensation gifts)

4 Likes

So is this basically building personalized mocs for each other?

5 Likes

It can be a MOC, or it can be artwork, a story, animation, music, whatever you want to make. You won’t know who you’ll be making a gift for until November 1st, and your gift won’t be presented by me to its recipient until January 1st.

6 Likes

Okay, why not.
Sign me up!

6 Likes

sign me up gerald

5 Likes

Shoot fart dog i nearly forgot to sign up for this again.

6 Likes

I’ll join too

6 Likes

Can’t wait to find out who I’ll be secreting all the santas to :eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble:

5 Likes

We’ve only got one more day - Join now while you can!

Tomorrow I’ll be churning out all the deep and scientific calculations to determine who’s… secreting… at which point I will PM all the participants and the fun can begin. If you’re unsure if you want to join and have questions, feel free to ask them here!

7 Likes

SIGNUPS ARE OVER - PMS HAVE BEEN SENT!!

Once you complete your gift, send it in the PM I sent you and do not message your recipient. I will deliver the gift in secret, and you will receive a secret gift yourself. Sending your gift yourself will disqualify you from receiving a gift.

You’ve got two months. Hop to it! :santa: :eye: :eye:

7 Likes

Ghid why did you assign everyone to make a gift for @Dave ?

8 Likes

6 Likes

He’s a special person

4 Likes

Hello, i am your ghid for the day, and this is your reminder that less than a month remains. Thank you for your attention.

8 Likes

What? There’s Less Than A Month Left?

Impossible! But it’s only the-

…I see.

Well, I assume things are going swimmingly with everyone, and there’s no difficulty getting your gifts created. In a few days I will be checking in with everyone via PM to make sure things will be completed on time, if they are not already, and in the unfortunate event someone will be unable to complete it on time I will do my best to make up the difference.

And if you have any difficulty with preparing your gift on time, please reach out! I’ll help in any way I can.

5 Likes

55C0F3B8-F8B5-457C-8BCF-A70D0F05F252

Oh, I’m ready alright…

2 Likes

To whoever made my Secret Santa gift – it’s gorgeous, I genuinely love it, and you win, I can’t figure out who made this thing. But excellent work, this was a fun thing to do

7 Likes

You might be able to find out tomorrow, if the original creator decides to make a topic for it… :smirk:

5 Likes

:scream: i just bit off all my finger nails at the same time in one second in anticipation

6 Likes