TTV Secret Santa 2023

I am severely dissapointed. I only got one, i thought the point was everyone making me something. Its what i did.

the thing i got was cool though.

6 Likes

I’m happy, not only did I receive a cool inverted-like version of my self moc but I also got an idea on how to fix a problem on my own version.

6 Likes

I quite liked mine. It was evidently either made by someone who has known of me a while or did their research, but either way it was really cool! I specifically appreciated the rat.

7 Likes

To whoever made my present, it is amazing! I love it

Very marketable. Very plushy

7 Likes

I very much enjoy my gift. It is nice to have somethin’ like this.

7 Likes

Attention suckers~ I mean TTV Secret Santa participants!

As you are aware, you have made gifts for other people. In fact, this year everyone made their gifts on time and in a satisfactory manner! :partying_face: :tada: I suppose that’s what happens when you have less people.

Regardless, it’s now the Second of January, 2024, and that means you can make a topic about the gift you made if you so desire. If you try to make a topic about the gift you received, well… TTV has rules against that for one, but in the time between you doing it and the staff taking action there will be at least two people laughing at you behind computer screens, so :smirk:

Whether or not you do make a topic about it is entirely up to you, but I know at least one person for each of you would greatly appreciate it. :goo: And with that, this Games ‘N’ Such topic is now fulfilled. Thank you all for participating!

7 Likes

Hooray!!

4 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle

200-3381348639

Time to get posty

4 Likes

What if i make a topic about the gift i made but claim i recieved it?

5 Likes

Against TTV rules; any topic you post has to be entirely you.

But I don’t think your secretive santa would object to making a topic about it. :goo:

8 Likes

is this happening next year?

5 Likes

2025? I don’t know, that’s a long time from now.

But more importantly, why are you necroposting on a bunch of dead topics seemingly at random without actually adding anything? :imp: It seems like you’re trying to farm for Master and that’s a bit sus innit

7 Likes

sorry I’m not farming for master, not worth it. (when is uniter rank going to be a thing? or creature?)

sorry I meant this year

8 Likes

Nah she’s just been out for milk for a bit, she’s just catchin up on her shows

Tell us :eyes::eye::eye:

5 Likes

um what do you even mean?

2 Likes

Ooh, this sounds fun, can i sign up?

3 Likes

Classic “dad went out for milk and didn’t come back” joke

Because you’ve been gone a while

4 Likes