TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

TTV Talks: Legend of Zelda
TTV Talks: Super Smash Brothers
TTV Talks: Pokemon
TTV Talks: Health and Fitness because why not

6 Likes

TTV Talks about Talking

Featuring Vemon, Eljay, and Meso. (Let’s see how that goes)

10 Likes

But that needs Kahi.

3 Likes

Venom confirmed as new Digimon.
Vemon, Veemon’s distant cousin.
Venom confirmed for Veemon’s cousin.

hue hue digimon jokes

1 Like

The funniest thing about that is that Venom hates Digimon. I’m a fan, though.

12 Likes

TTV Talks about RWBY :wink:

6 Likes

I know what I want you guys to talk about on TTV talks: Lego competitors. You know, like Megabloks and Kreo. Kreo I am not familiar with (despite me using it in my Kretendo joke: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/applego-vs-megoogleblox-vs-kretendo/6985?u=chaotictempleknight), but I distinctly remember collecting the Dragons line (The line that had Thoron, Stendal, Grendal, etc.) from Megabloks which I thought, with a lot of effort, could rival bionicle. Obviously that line couldn’t though because It’s megabloks.

On a minor note not specifically related to the potential TTV talks subject:

Eljay, please tell me it’s not because he thinks its a pokemon rip off.

1 Like

My knee-jerk reaction is to say that is why he hates it. But, I can’t honestly say for certain, so that’s something he’d need to elaborate on himself. =P

4 Likes

They did that already, just not under the TTV Talks banner. I’d like to see them talk about Volume 3 like the Chima coverages though.

TTV Talks: Middle Earth

2 Likes

Oh… never noticed that :smile: Than how about TTV Talks about RoosterTeeth, since that’s a much broader topic.

3 Likes

Yes, Yes! We need to talk about Smash and Pokemon especially! Maybe talk about competitive play for both of the mas well? That would be hilarious!

How about, TTV Talks about Cats, Dogs, and other assorted Animals. you don’t even have to have a pet to give your opinion because everyone has had some experience, good or bad, with a pet-type animal.

1 Like

How about TTV Talks about TTV Talks.

8 Likes

TTV Talks about Eljay’s Miru.

Featuring Mesonak.

9 Likes

TTV talks about Galidor.
Or did someone already said this?

2 Likes

How about TTV talks about Spongebob?

7 Likes

TTV talks about

Literature: Discuss some of your favorite genres in literature or graphic novel series’ you are each into

Minecraft: While they are doing Biocraft, I am also curious to see what TTV thinks of Minecraft in general, whether it be certain experiences on the game or thoughts on the fandom and overall influence on internet culture.

Stopmotion: Much like the literature idea, it would be TTV discussing certain stopmotion series’ or shorts they particularly enjoy and vice versa

Metal Gear: Probably the least likely to make it as an episode, granted there don’t seem to be many Metal Gear fans in the TTV community or Lego community in general, though I believe Var did mention how he was trying to get into the franchise in one of the topics here and Eljay (I think), acknowledged how he was anticipating MGSV in one of the 2013 podcasts. Though it would be surprising if it were brought up, especially considering The Phantom Pain is being released in September.

4 Likes

TTV talks about TTV Talks
TTV talks about TTV
TTV talks about the TTV Message Boards
TTV talks about the TTV Message Boards Users
TTV talks about Paradoxes
TTV talks about Doritos
TTV talks about Kool-Aid
TTV talks about Noodles/Pasta
TTV talks about Breadsticks
TTV talks about ExxTrooper
TTV talks about TTV Cast Members

TTV talks about this superb but for some reason unutilized idea. (Why was it not used @Eljay?)
TTV talks about superb but unutilized ideas
TTV talks about making @Paradox head of the TTV message boards

2 Likes

TTV talks about sarcasm :wink:

2 Likes