Turaga Files "Voodoo Heads" Discussion

I want to vote for two, but I can’t!

1 Like

Derp Variation 2. Found on Bzpower.

7 Likes

That appears to be the original derp, because some of the pieces don’t exist.

3 Likes

Did some digging and found an old article from Bzpower in 2002:

http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=106

Sledgehammer Dude!

Derp compared to Gali

14 Likes

The tan one and the MMA Boxing Tank Machine both look pretty cool,but the other ones are creepy.

oh and also;

this guy’s face .
|
/

23 Likes

That Boxing Tank Machine is like a mix of the Mana and Tarkava. It’s actually really neat, I would have bought one.

I have a camera that plays tapes like that. I doubt Faber just has some device that can transfer them to digital laying around, it’s not easy without out, infact, it’s impossible.

2 Likes

I really want these…

But I can’t…

3 Likes

@StudentScissorsLeaker

8 Likes

Must have eaten Airheads.

Doo Heads 2015 Confirmed!

31 Likes

*Sigh
Guess it’s time to write a Creepypasta about these dudes.

10 Likes

By far, they’re good sets, but seriously WOULD hurt LEGO’s success. Seriously, they were probably the most violent-appearing creatures, and to have pop-off heads, and ugly pop-off heads at that, along with the murderous appearances when fighting, immediately shows why LEGO took them out of the picture.

Sigh
Well then. I certainly hope they might have the potential to become the sets of new, and we might even see another “skull wobbler”!

7 Likes

I would buy skull waddler, sledgehammer dude, and derp variation two.

BTW, this is the funniest topic I’ve seen in a while. Way to turn a serious reveal into a stand up comedy act. :laughing:

7 Likes

Sure they were “creepy” but feather dusters, bone tools, and Mixel eyes don’t look that intimidating. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wat

Doubt Lego would bring back motorized action figures. Too expensive. :cry:

11 Likes

Sledgehammer dude is probably Lewa’s granddaddy. Think about it. If you were to stick Lewa’s loose arm around his axe and activate the function, he’d do the same thing as Sledgehammer Dude.

That’s his name now, Sledgehammer Dude.

5 Likes

[quote="Leoxandar, post:36, topic] If you were to stick Lewa’s loose arm around his axe and activate the function, he’d do the same thing as Sledgehammer Dude.
[/quote]

Just tried it. Doesn’t work very well. Sledgy’s function requires rubber bands on his arms to enable the swift snapping down motion.

1 Like

Here.

Go to about 3:20.

9 Likes

What? Lewa’s right arm is floppy?! The Lewa I got from Value Village had a black pin on his arm and I assumed it was supposed to be like that! :smile:

Did you not see Eljay’s review!? :open_mouth:

Here, he lists it as a con.

10 Likes

No I did not. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes