Turaga Files "Voodoo Heads" Discussion

maybe the skull villains are a homage to them

1 Like

I totally loved the look of Voodoo heads but I am glad they didnā€™t go through with it. If they did weā€™ll probably know lego as that company who died out in 2002. Just sayinā€™. BTW gonna try to build derp variation 1.

6 Likes

iā€™d love to get some instructions.
serieously, i would pay a 100$ for getting the instruction, non-existing parts and the story.
i think the story wouldā€™ve been so creepy. and i like creepy

4 Likes

This is the stuff of nightmares.
I seriously want to write a creepypasta about these guys.

2 Likes

No you wouldnā€™t. :stuck_out_tongue: Youā€™d rather skip out on the summer wave of skull villains, and instead get the instructions and pieces for these prototypes?

3 Likes

well, he could always buy the summer wave later,
how often can you buy prototypes?

5 Likes

i already saved the money for the summer wave. i still have some left for prototypes :wink:

4 Likes

These thingsā€¦look pretty darn cool! I wish 01 was more like thisā€¦

1 Like

I actually want some of theseā€¦

1 Like

The Derps, as you call them, look to me like theyā€™d be the bad guys. Or at least, 2 variations of bad guy troops.

They look like they would make better good guys than the first few, donā€™t they?

They look more like neutral rahi.

1 Like

I would have loved to have gotten my hands on those metallic green and blue technic parts.

But Iā€™m really glad that they didnā€™t stick with this, Bionicle was the right direction for sure.

4 Likes

I like the Voodoo Heads. I would have liked to see these at least to have coexisted with Bionicle, at least for a year. The Story and Sets seem really appealing.

@Reokai
If you do, link i to me. I want to see :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I already called it >:(

Sorry man,havenā€™t seen it.
Anyways,i already began writting it and i will create a thread here once itā€™s completed.
I got some killer ideas and canā€™t wait to finish it.
Here are some of my other pastas,so you get a bit familiar to my writting style.

2 Likes

Voodoo heads are definitely cool and very special in how they look.
I would love to see Makuta to look more like Skull Waddler. I really like itā€™s overall look and spinning weapon function.
Also, their heads kinda remind me of new Toa head we just received this year.

4 Likes

I can genuinely say that I really like the look of these. It reminds me of how much compatibility there was between the old Bionicle building system and technic.

3 Likes

There was actually no system. Just some technic pieces with few ball joint parts.

I know, but it reminds me of how well the Technic and Bionicle systems meshed together.

1 Like