Turaga Files "Voodoo Heads" Discussion

[quote=“Helryx08, post:61, topic:8176, full:true”]
I know, but it reminds me of how well the Technic and Bionicle systems meshed together.
[/quote]what he’s trying to say is that old bionicle is technic. no wonder the parts mesh.

at least I think, looking at it again, the wording is a little vague.

2 Likes

To be honest,i didn’t like these guys at first but now i would really like to have the Sledgehammer dude & Blockhead.
Maybe the Waddler as well.
The other ones are just plain creepy,though.
Wonder if Mr. Faber still got them somewhere.
I would pay at least 50$ for each.

3 Likes

I’ll sum my thoughts on these up in two sentences.

They look amusing.

Glad we got Bionicle instead.

8 Likes

Doubt it. The Voodoo Heads most likely got scrapped. They are now only a short videotaped memory of the past…

At least now the theme has faces associated with it, so I can make this retrospective, in memory of them.

14 Likes

Spoiler Alert: Skull Warriors are actually Voodoo Heads that were rejected by the Creators and now return from the dead to get their revenge on Bionicle, aka the Toa.

15 Likes

My new Wallpaper.

2 Likes

I want to get a bin of Slizer parts and make a MOC-up of Sledgehammer Dude.

10 Likes

And where are you going to find this bin of Slizer parts?

2 Likes

I dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright. Message me when you are done.

But speaking of which, I am also considering of making Sledgehammer Dude with my Pohatu Mata, if I can finish the mechanism

WAIT A SECOND

“return from the dead to get their revenge on Bionicle, aka the Toa.”

Watch the end of Bionicle Episode 9

WHAT?! THE VOODOO HEADS ARE BACK

5 Likes

@Rockho ho I gOt HaIR YeA LoiiIKe¿?

@Ghosty wooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

@Rockho

This

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/18713/f57159300f9c856c.PNG

Reminds me of

http://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/attachments/mitt-anlegg-og-billedtra-der/246330d1393665218-liv-lagga-and_that__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■_his_medical_license____by_thetig3r42-d4kljwy.jpg

this.

(Note: I died of laughter searching for the image of the Heavy)

14 Likes

Five Nights at Faber’s… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

JUST NO…please.

2 Likes

Faber Fazbear will haunt your dreams FOREVER.

4 Likes

It hungers

16 Likes

GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

(I have a irrational HATRED for FNAF)
(Don’t even get me started on all the: SFM’s)

5 Likes

(Welcome to the club!)

If I had that head piece…Oh the pranks I would pull. Leave them around the house…Put fake blood on the ceiling…Fun times

3 Likes

I’d really like to know how many times that happened at Lego while they were designing these guys

3 Likes

One can only imagine. I truly believe some jokes had to be pulled with the Voodoo Heads

1 Like

the manager walks into the bath room, he walks into a stall and closes the door, he looks to the toilet and there is a voodoo head, head in the toilet. he screams as he turns around, only to see another, he stumbles back, slipping on the wet floor, he hits his head as he falls, and screams before his eyes close forever, only to be haunted in the afterlife by the voodoo headed beings

Faber hears the scream and smiles, his prank had worked.

6 Likes