Tuyet, the Toa Mangai of Water (ver.Bu / MOC for canon contest)

The sword is by far my favourite part of this build, I actually thought that it was a custom part at first. Super creative use of parts.

1 Like

Thank you @Alucia !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
(And sorry to late reply!)
I’m glad to many people and you likes the Sword! :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Do you have this piece?

If you have, could you make a picture of Tuyet with it as a sword? I was wondering if it would fit her.

Also maybe you could update first post of this topic so it shows newest version instead of older one?

3 Likes

I’d agree, I think Toa Tuyet should have a Metru-styled torso as well based on the information about the relationship between Tuyet and Lhikan.

2 Likes

Thank you @Zarian ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I have this piece, of course, but I didn’t use it intentionally.
There are many reasons, so I may say it later. :wink:

We plan to update the photos when the contest is held. At that time I may create a new topic.

Thank you @BenjaminsBay ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :blush: :blush:

4 Likes

You know @Bukkey, if this moc had the Nui Stone, it could be entered in the GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contest #1: The Empress

2 Likes

Actually, My Tuyet has NuiStone. :wink:
But my NS had be painted with unique combo of many paints: Trans-Red, Trans-Yellow, and Pearl-Ruby-Red. So, this NS broke the Your Rule.

So I’ve entered Dack’s fanon contest! sorry! :sweat_smile: :relieved:

8 Likes

I appreciate your honesty on the matter and wish you the best of luck in the Duckbricks contest.

5 Likes

What part did you used here?

It looks like this antenna part but shorter and i cant find it on bricklink.
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3957b#T=C&C=11

Also what wheel did you used for heartlight?

1 Like

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=20482#T=S&C=11&O={"color":"11","iconly":0}

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=59895#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

Thank you @Zarian !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
here you are! :wink:

3 Likes

I believe congratulations are in order for our first Fanon Champion.

I’m so glad this MOC won, in all honesty. It’s been my favourite from pretty much the word go, so seeing it go all the way to the top is great. Excellent work, Bukkey.

6 Likes

i agree - congrats mate!

2 Likes

@ToaArcan , @Rhyla416
REALLY THANK YOU!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Congrats! Knew this would do well, and I think it’s. a really great MOC. Can’t wait to build it!

2 Likes

so Bukkey’s won Duckbricks’ contest?

5 Likes

Yes he did.

4 Likes

Not that I’m that surprised, but congratulations @Bukkey!!

2 Likes

I believe they are, but that title belongs to THE_DOOR_OPENER for winning the GHIDONICLE™️ contest three weeks ago.

Anyway, congrats to Bukkey for claiming the Duckbricks throne! Definitely one of the best Tuyet builds out there, and a well-earned victory.

8 Likes

Congratulations our fanon champion! Its of no surprise and I think all can appreciate the way your style contributes to our headcanon

4 Likes

Imma jump on the bandwagon and say congratulations Bukkey!

It’s a cohesive design that just looked ‘right’ from the start and clearly stuck with people!

I’m looking forward to seeing the new creations and artwork inspired by this design :slight_smile:

5 Likes