Unexpected piece breakages

This image brings pain unto all who see it

8 Likes

excuse me what

how does that even happen

I thought that CCBS bones were made of solid tungsten with plastic coating

8 Likes

well you see one end of it was connected to the middle ball joint of another of the same part

I tried to remove it and it decided to die

5 Likes

My sister calls these parts “double endies” and has tried many times to break them herself to no avail.

7 Likes

You should start carrying holy water with you

3 Likes

I got a bunch of loose CCBS pieces with small cracks.

1 Like

how does this happen

Well you see when a CCBS piece and a hammer love each other very much…

7 Likes

i hate that that is post 69

3 Likes

I would fidget around (as in playing with the figure by moving the joints around) with my figures often. Due to their years of use, they started to crack. A few even broke completely.
This proves to show that no matter what, no physical object can stand the test of time and use.

2 Likes

That’s kind of impressive; I have a lot of old CCBS joints that have seen a lot of use, and they’re not even loose.

3 Likes

Someone tried to steal Chima Man’s spleen

8 Likes

ouch.

1 Like

this one CCBS foot from 2014 (i think?)

1 Like

Maroon :face_vomiting:

All Glatorian heads.

Idk, considering all glatorian heads use the 2008/9 socket design, that particular piece breakage wasn’t very unexpected at all, at least in my personal experience.
Did that design get fixed when Hero Factory reused those heads during the breakout year?

2 Likes

No. That’s why I only have one from that year that still connects.

More’s the pity, I was hoping they had. :frowning:

2 Likes

Well Lego did make new heads in Brain Attack which functioned the same way, except they don’t have faces and weren’t made in neon orange. though really, I don’t see why Lego couldn’t have

4 Likes