Upcoming Lego Bionicle Facebook Contest

I’ll probably try this,but i doubt i’ll win thought…

Oh wait
i have to submit it to Facebook
forget it.

It doesn’t mean they’re out, it just shows whose most likely to win at the moment. They can ‘refine’ it, which is what I’m doing with my mask. Also, I saw that body armour guy too, I think he isn’t in because his photo focuses too much on armour, not enough on the mask.

Anyway, here’s my mask of Terribad:

2 Likes

wonderfull grammer lego " An individual person can enter with multiple times with different masks. "

so I gues we should upload pictures of news papers

1 Like

does anyone know if the mask make contest must only use ccbs pieces or can it use system?

I beleive system pieces can be used to improve looks, but I don’t know for “ansolute certainty”. (I’m not Meso :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

We are allowed multiple entries, right?

Yes, we are.

Here are some “tips and tricks”

1 Like

You’re not one to talk with that kind of grammar.

Speaking a second language can often be hard when you’re not used to that language’s phonetics.

5 Likes

Seconded. Don’t make fun of someone not accustomed to arguably the hardest language on Earth.

Now, if they’ve been speaking it their entire lives (Kahi) and they still can’t speak worth beans (Kahi), then by all means! =P

Anyhow, I’m gonna win this. I have to. I’ve poured so much into my beautiful child of a mask.

I’m almost done.

7 Likes

Dat background music tho. I bet that its the new 2016 theme…

Also, @Eljay has a new rival

Made my aanchir

5 Likes

Too many metals 1/10 they clash

######haha this is actually good and I can’t do anything good so that’s that

2 Likes

And here is a side view of the mask.

It looks a lot better from the front but the sides show the technic bits that made the whole thing.

Front

1 Like

Hey does anyone know if you can post multiple masks?

[FACEPALM]

1 Like

Well thanks I guess, and sorry for not reading every post on this board.

@Rockho
I JUST
I CAN’T UNSEE THIS ROCKHO
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
IT’S A NOOOOOSE

2 Likes

I’m currently working on my new mask, its is more practical and wayyyyy more menacing.

Gentlemen…I present to you the Kanohi Nahuahu…Mask of nightmares…

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

2 Likes

Nightmare isn’t something that strikes me when I see this. Firstly, NIGHTmare. Darker colours would insinuate that more than white colours.

I would call it…the Mask of Bloodthirst, due to the red bloodstained insect-like jaws. Or maybe the Mask of Ferocity, due to its fiery eyes…

Please don’t double post. You can update posts with the pencil button to edit it.

~Chronicler