Upcoming Lego Bionicle Facebook Contest

Time to rethink my mask…
Anyway, there isn’t a limit to the amount of technic right?

so we have until 31 october D: I better start right now, there only really are 5 good entries.

I can’t see it, man. Can you link it here?

It should be viewable, even If you don’t have fb (I think? Someone wanna back me up on that?)

Yep, I can see it and I’m not logged in.

1 Like

pssst
I got a feeling
that someone here is going to win
I wonder whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Haha thanks! To be honest with you, I’ve already had someone claim their mask will be far superior in all ways to mine, that chump… Is @Eljay

3 Likes

Pretty amazing, Indi!

Well, there goes my chance at winning…

1 Like

You know the choosing could be totally random…

My Mask of Victory shall be victorious.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/lmmBt.gif

1 Like

Yeah, for some reason, I’ve tried to look at it from chrome, and it appears as an FB banner, nothing more.

What’s worse, when looking at it from the “new tab” page, it shows the mask, but upon clicking the link, it shows a blank page.

Here’s an album just for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I have yet to take any more pictures, but I hijacked my Mom’s FB account and entered my Mask of Dimensions. It’s somewhere in here.

2 Likes

I have to say, I a lot of these entries on Facebook are really good!

1 Like

Welp. I was going to enter this ‘mask’, but It certainly wouldn’t win, compared to everybody else’s masks. Maybe it will help you guys make yours.

I used skelly bones as the straps too, although I used it for all the straps. I suggest entering anyway, it could be the judges are more favourable of mostly ccbs masks. :wink: Or not, I dont know, I’m just going off the fact that one designer had a mostly ccbs mask, and there was that one photo with a ccbs mask photoshoped onto the designers face, just seems like they’re trying to say use ccbs. But then again I dont know anything about the judges, so ya. Still worth entering though, you might just win.
@Indigogeek you got all 3 marks, nice. Seems like you have a very good chance of winning.

4 Likes

Wow, I was shocked when I got home to see this! 3 marks too! The thing I’m confused about (and overall hope! less competition!) is if someone got 2 marks, are they basically out?

Also, was this out of every entry up to now? I saw a pretty scary mask with like armor for your arm and belt, was nervous about that one haha

6 Likes

So while I was looking around…

3 Likes

That’s great! @SuperiorGhosty would love this!

1 Like