Update About the Downtimes

If you saw that the board was down for the past few minutes, it was because of a “critical update” by the board software. All is well.

EDIT: Except for our floating navbar. For whatever reason, that update messed up our CSS. We’ll work on that as soon as possible.

1 Like

Death & Destruction Of Severything

1 Like

Fun fact, whenever the boards go down we start singing a parody of this in our skype calls

It’s down again, it’s down again, whooooaaaa
It just wont stop
It’s down again, it’s down again, whooooaaaa

10 Likes

Yeah, the downtimes are irritating. Mostly because it only goes down when I’m in the middle of sending a post, guaranteed. Maybe if I stop trying to post the error will go away…yes, that’s a joke.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, we used to have downtimes every half hour and we’ve had none for almost the past 24 hours. I believe it might in fact be fixed. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Now you’ve gone and jinxed it…

1 Like

Kahi…don’t say it like that. Like Lelouch said, you done jinxed it now. If it goes down again, may the site’s blood be on your hands.

if it goes down again, we all need to go on twitter and tweet #dangitkahi

but it’ll never do down again, right?

right…?

1 Like

dangitkahi needs to be a common thing now

1 Like

its the hashtag we deserve

but not the one we need right now

1 Like

So how about that there zero downtimes today amiright?

2 Likes

Is rly gud

I am enjoying being able to catch up to the 40+ topics I miss when I’m gone, without worrying if they count as being read or not.

Indeed, it’s very nice.

That and I haven’t seen the error 500.

Which means I can actually REPLY to things.

That error was actually caused by the down times : p

Basically it happened if the forums went down while you were browsing. As long as the forums stay up there should be no more issues with that any longer.

3 Likes

He says that… but you never know… Site crashes

1 Like

now watch as the site goes down

Now that this topic’s unpinned, yeah.

Good fun times.

To quote End of Evangelion.

“It all comes tumbling down”