Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

I mean is it strictly something 40 K related? If not then Kopaka 2016’s mask

Keetorange Kiril if anything goes, XV9 Battlesuit head if it’s 40K-only.

Also, curses, the person that liked my Bonkle-Upper Hive idea has been deaded. I shall find out who did this, I swear!

2 Likes

Day Two
Morning happens! You find @Ranaki_Pakewa dead
@TheRed1s can talk but not in a comprehensible dialect

It was me
/s
Suspicions phase!

2 Likes

After deliberating over things for… eighteen minutes… and compiling all of the evidence… I have come to suspect that… @Squeaverking slew @Ranaki_Pakewa, and is one of the genestealers!

3 Likes

And why do you believe this?

2 Likes

My reasoning is quite simple. Cast your minds back to yesterday, before nightfall.
Squeaverking was the only one of the group to suggest that we kill someone before any of us had even been targeted. He gave no reason for this, he just advocated for wanton, indiscriminate murder.

Furthermore, he demonstrated a lack of knowledge of the Space Elevator system, something that only someone new to this area would be unaware of. New… like, say, an invading xenos scum, here to slay our friends and pilfer our trousers!?

Finally, he attempted this during the night, which is when Genestealers are active! We heard him going around and talking, so we know he was up and active during the night.

ALso, as an aside… He’s a giant beaver. I mean, literally, giant talking rodent. I mean, I’ve never seen a genestealer before, and everyone that has got BLAM’d for Heresy, so I dunno what one looks like, but if I had to hazard a guess… It’d be the thing that isn’t a human. I mean, these things are called genestealers. So if they steal genes they probably look like freaky mutants. Like, say, rodents of unsual size?

5 Likes

@squeaverking what is your rebuttal

2 Likes

We need more evidence.

1 Like

Obviously a Miru. :wink:

We obviously have a previous Boards Mafia player on our hands, and if I wasn’t dead I would call out who I suspect in particular. :imp:

I still think we need more evidence.

Accidentally posted this in the sign up topic. XD

If we do this like the real upper hive, the dead can talk, but not say who they think did it.

what is upper hive?..

Get me Kharn the Betrayer’s face!

Hefsef edaf deasde ur wadas kotu!

1 Like

“Concerning the first paragraph, I do not take heresy such as genestealing lightly.” Squeaver hisses.

“Concerning the second, I am new to the WH40k, or the WH universe in general…” Squeaver adds. “I’m just some scrub that enjoyed Dawn of War…” He mumbles just loud enough for everyone to hear.

“I… I’m colorblind, so the whole night thing was me mistaking night for day.” Squeaver says.

“I’m some ungodly OC so this is a fair point.” Squeaver adds, self aware of the terrible, furry, sin that is his existence.

“But, if that is not enough evidence and you believe me to be a filthy, ungodly genestealer, then I have one last rebuttle if this doesn’t convince you.” Squeaver explains.

@king328 When I die, I’ve got my thing done.

What’s the last one?

Also, which type of apples are your favorite?

1 Like

“…Since that was not enough evidence, I’m the Inquisitor!” Squeaver rips off his face to reveal he wasn’t actually wearing a mask and awkwardly puts it back on.

@Omega_Tahu “Uhh… The red ones.” Squeaver says.

@king328 this is my thing btw.

1 Like

I guess that’s one way of painting a target on yourself…

Also, what’s your favorite apple?

1 Like

“Well, you were all about to lynch me and I’m not the charismatic type.” Squeaver explains.

I was just trying to get as much evidence as possible. Also, what’s you favorite type of apple. Green is mine.

1 Like