Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

“Red apples. Green is sour.”

I dislike red apples, but more importantly, how do you know their color?

2 Likes

Someone finally told me after a long while of consuming apples of both colors. You can imagine how awkward it was.

1 Like

I admit, I appear to have made a mistake. A rather serious one. And you just painted a target on yourself… Exchanging one death for another. You have my deepest apologies, sir, and my thanks for the service you have done. I mean, I totally would’ve taken the firing squad over inviting those things to attack you were I in your position, but,nevertheless, it’s a very brave thing you have done here today.

1 Like

So… Um… Who do we suspect now?

1 Like

I dunno, I mean, I was sure it was him. But in hindsight the “Indiscriminately killing people” thing totally fits for the Inquisition too. I suppose at least we know that the next indiscriminate murderer is probably a Genestealer, because they can’t be the Inquisitor too.

I think as far as it goes, we can still vote on the possibility of executing Squeaver, but I for one will not be supporting that. I have no wish to harm a clearly innocent man… Beaver… Whatever.

1 Like

Well, he might be bluffing, unless @Winterstorm345 can prove it.

1 Like

Would not have terribly cropped those images if I wasn’t an Inquisitor.

I’m not so sure. Claiming a role like that is normally a sacrificial thing. You can make your point almost bulletproof, but you’re probably going to get eaten tonight because the genestealers won’t want you around.

If they don’t kill him, then I guess he’s one of them, because why would they let him live if there was a chance he was real?

Seriously, am I going to have to swear revenge for everyone these creatures kill?

1 Like

Wait, if I survive, I could be affected by the Healer role(forgot what that was called), and not the product of the Genestealers

Oh, very true.

1 Like

Well, either way, got to be skeptical.

1 Like

But a colorblind oversized rodent wouldn’t lie about being an Inquisitor.

A person walks out from a random door. “Someone called me here, what’s going on?”

The person looks down at the burning super death sword in their hand. “Someone summoned me, @squeaverking, I believe it was?”

I agree with whoever said the killer/genestealer was experienced in TTVMB mafia games, because they targeted two of our best players

1 Like

You’re not in the game tho…

1 Like

“Well, I mean, if no one needs me… I guess I could go back to the eldritch dimension…” The person looks disappointed, picking at the demon blood encrusted on the sword.

1 Like

Feel free to stick around and enjoy the…Murder and lynching, I guess?

1 Like

“Nah, nah. I wouldn’t want to intrude on your fun.” Before you can say anything, the person slinks back into the door they entered in.

1 Like

Lord Commissar Winter looks at the intruder as he leaves “That was highly heretical”

2 Likes