Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

@Louimath? Your accusations?

“I never said I was evil!” Squeaver roars. “Heresy!”

2 Likes

Ranaki was a civilian and Red was the Apothecary
Do you guys think it’d be a party foul to reveal who red protected?

2 Likes

Oh. Ok. Was that mentioned? I probably didn’t pay to much attention… Sorry.

Edit: oh, I thought that mentioning the apothecry in the post meant that the apothecry killed him.

1 Like

“Call me crazy, but if he’s in the same boat as Omega Tahu, he must be a genestealer!” Squeaver realizes.

1 Like

No I was trying to imply that those were his tools, guess I failed

2 Likes

“Or he is on the side of reason.” Omega interjects.

OOC: why not have some fun with the RP thing.

1 Like

“You suggest bloody genestealers have reason?!” Squeaver shouts.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If we were going exactly by the lore, no one would suspect Squeaver, because why would a GeneStealer disguise themselves as a Giant rodent, to infiltrate a human population?

2 Likes

“You suggest double posts have reason?”

Double post glitch strikes again

2 Likes

The fact that the inquisitor said he was a genestealer. He also seems to be trying to say that our inquisitor may be lying and just trying to kill tahu, to which I answer: Why would he? If he lies and @Omega_Tahu is innocent, @squeaverking would be killed tomorrow, and if he isn’t the inquisitor, why is no one claiming the role as well?

2 Likes

Solid accusations, and that point goes both ways, if Squeaver dies and it turns out he is the Inquisitor Omega dies too, so @Omega_Tahu your rebuttal?

2 Likes

Because most people would realize that revealing themselves as a inquisitor is highly dangerous.

2 Likes

“I knew the risks, I knew. But I wasn’t about to be lynched by my own people.” Squeaver explained, referring to the day when he was suspected of being a genestealer.

1 Like

Yet revealing yourself to save an innocent person AND killing a false role is more than worth it.

2 Likes

It basically becomes a life for a life, and maybe I’d understand it later in the game, when he has had time to figure out who is who, but if he’s sacrificing himself to kill one mafia, then that’s not that smart. Especially when if he waited, he could take out 2-3 in one blow.

2 Likes

no it’s not… he could straight up kill him instead of revealing himself… I figured that out the hard way in the first game I played

anyway, just a wandering soul passing by…

1 Like

Yet the way he played it is that he had to reveal to make sure no one killed him, and while he is at it, he might as well bring down as many genestealers seeing that the apothecary is dead and that he will most likely be dead tomorrow.

Get back in the elevator where you belong
@Omega_Tahu you haven’t given your rebuttal yet

1 Like