Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

Well, he did offer to reveal it after a long list of already pretty convincing evidence. I only asked because he offered it.

…oh wait…

3 Likes

What do I have to do for this?

“Argue why you should live, even if you are a genestealer.” Squeaver spat.

1 Like

Prove to us you are not a genestealer.

Respond to this paragraph in one of your own, addressing all of his points, then it’s easy for the voters to see

2 Likes

So, basically keep saying what I’ve been saying? Ok… Some parts of this game are confusing.

It’s basically summing up everything you’ve been saying into one place

1 Like

But that takes alot of work…

Meh, here we go…

So, considering that the inquisitor role, along with the vigilante role, are some of the most highly sought after roles for the mafia to kill, it would be unsmart to reveal in the first day, especially if all you’re doing is trying to defend yourself. Unless, of course, you know you won’t die at night. Even if all you’re is trying to kill one mafian, it is still much smarter to wait, and try to figure out who each of the mafia is, so then you can get at least 2 with one stone. Most of what Squeaver has been doing contradicts what is smart for somebody with the inquisitor role to do. Not to mention, he offered his role for all to see wothout a second thought.

Edit: Adding on, this was his original rebuttal

he gives a list of counters to unreasonable accusations, since this is still a mafia game, and the RP factor doesn’t affect the roles, etc. Then he offers up a final rebuttal, which he gives without even a second thought.

Ok, so now everyone

Should we kill @Omega_Tahu Vote yes or no
Also @MavezIgnikari remember you can’t talk comprehensibly

But there are no mafias… only GENESTEALERS!!! And you just tried to sent suspicion the other way around, not proving in any way that you are not guilty, just saying that what squeaver did was dumb. It does not help your case, and I still have my murder boner active…
GUILTY!!!

1 Like

Might want to fix the tags and stuff.

That’s disgusting

4 Likes

It’s still a mafia game. Regardless of the RP factor, or different names.

And suspicious. Either way, I have a record of dying on the second night, which I will uphold!

Also, this game is just as broken as the AA mafia. Without evidence or anything like that, we can only judge people based off of interactions. So all the mafia have to do is not interact. Take note Winter.

1 Like

That was the 40 K aspect thrown in, who needs evidence when you can kill indiscriminately?

2 Likes

Just like how Squeaver tried to in the first post btw.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to believe anymore. On one hand, it is a tad suspicious that the Genestealers would let the Inquisitor of all people live. If there’s one person they should prioritize killing, it’s him.

Revealing himself first turn was a bit out-of-the-blue as well. Especially since his own rebuttals to the points I made were fairly strong on their own, and should’ve been enough to convince most people.

Not to mention flailing and saying that people who stood against him must be the bad guy too… That is not the voice of reason. That is the voice of a cornered rodent, appropriately enough.

I vote Not Guilty. I think Squeaver is being dishonest, and we only have his say-so that Omega is guilty.

@Omega_Tahu ALso yeah, that’s totally a point. He tried to murder someone before we even got to talk.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Oddly enough acting like an Inquisitor

2 Likes

Killing people indiscriminately is not good guy material

2 Likes

“I was trying to get into the nitty gritty first, the monotony of waiting discomforts me, especially when a genestealer could have killed me that very night!” Squeaver shouts in return.

“And Inquisitors aren’t nice from what I’ve seen in Dawn of War!” Squeaver adds

1 Like