Α ΤΤV Βoards Story: signups [Signups CLOSED! Story has begun!!]

I would recommend you give them at least a cursory glance, since it’s a good example of what kind of nonsense I get up to with these :goo:

Plus you get to see Diero ride a nuke, Goodguy make a soup, N01 get namedropped for like three of the books until finally getting to say the funny line, all sorts of Boards users getting horrifically dismembered (including me! :blush:) and by far the best part of all, NOTaHFfan’s art sprinkled throughout the discussion of the books themselves.

And I hear something big is coming for The Book of Tears…

5 Likes

you also get to see me murder everyone, sometimes multiple times over

5 Likes

Yes that is also a major plus :goo:

5 Likes

speaking of which, I’ll join this one too, see how many people I can horrifically maim this time

pretty sure you know me already, I’m female, likely most well-known for making half the boards obsessed with anthropomorphic flying mammals

6 Likes

We need @Racie02 to join you in slaying everyone.

1 Like

Signups are now officially closed.

Deciding who got in and who didn’t was very tough this time around. I hope that, regardless of your status in the story, you all appreciate my mediocre attempts at writing.

Also, as a rule of thumb, I’m not guaranteeing that every named character will be a Boards user, but all the prominent ones will be. Which ones are prominent will be fairly obvious as the story progresses.

Let’s do this.

5 Likes

I am here to encourage nepotism.

7 Likes

So it’s like this.

I made sure you got specific notice of the signups by dropping it right in front of you in a PM. Since you didn’t sign up, I assumed you weren’t interested.

However, now the signups are closed - completely and utterly. I can’t open them up just because you regret now having signed up at the first.

But I’m not going to leave it up to me - if every single person who got into the story decides they want you in, I’ll let you in, as an extremely rare exception to the rule. Not everybody’s gonna get this chance.

So, fellas:

@Minethuselah
@Cordax
@Rukah
@N01InParticular
@NOTaHFfan
@GoodGuy2006
@wild_toa
@MakutaOisli
@ChubChub86
@Toan
@Racie02
@Krelikan
@Hawkflight

What do you think?

7 Likes

its masks
its Pakari
and he was OG to BoR

I’d say thats a very solid Aye

8 Likes

I mean sure, the story is about masks

5 Likes

I am okay with this.

5 Likes

I’m down for it, I’d just like to clarify, though, I only say that because

3 Likes

I say we give him an entrance

have him fall out of a broom closet

5 Likes

I’d say let him in

I’m sure you’ll find a way to retrofit him into the story, right? :smirk:

that was Bird, not Pakari. Pakari got stuck in an atomic reactor. Get that right smh smh :triumph:

10 Likes

why not, let’s let him in :smirk:

7 Likes

He is a lonely mask with no user, so, I say let em in.

6 Likes

I am ready for funny

5 Likes

We could have the whole story pretend that he’s been here the entire time with zero explanation

7 Likes

He’s in the convention center, on display with a collection of various masks from around the globe (someone was planning on selling him to a museum)

5 Likes

I would like to posit that, because Pakari is just a mask, he must appear in the story as a MacGuffin

but otherwise sure

10 Likes