Vardas, Toa of Gravity (G1 MOC)

glances at revamped Vardas … meh, I’m not a huge fan. There’s not nearly enough friction in the shoulders to support the weight. And the upper arms are absurdly disproportionate.

1 Like

This would be one option for armoring the shins like you asked;

As for the boots, they can look a little big on a standard leg, but after adding a little bulk to the legs with some armor they look more proportionate. In any case, they’re worth trying to see if you like them, and if you don’t you can just take them right back off.

[quote=“Jowm, post:38, topic:5273”]
This would be one option for armoring the shins like you asked;
[/quote]Throwback to the old titan sets.

1 Like

I know. It’s a pretty effective method of armoring though. @Chro

Looks great. I only wish I had those Visorak feet in black… :frowning:

Do you have any in red?

Aw, that’s unfortunate. But like @Chro suggested, red would work. Though if you use red ones I would recommend using black Bohrok eyes.

Nope. Only is white. :confused:

I found something that’s even better looking, and fits your MOC’s style better. What do you think?

3 Likes

I love it! I just wish my second Skrall armour wasn’t being used right now…

2 Likes

Good! Aw, you gotta be kiddin me… You need more parts man haha.

1 Like

I’ve got tons. Just not the right ones… :stuck_out_tongue:

So do you need another suggestion? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you’ve got any. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha alright, I’ll try to come up with something. I really like the Skrall piece though, I think it would fit your MOC great.

Edit; here you go;

Or, you could do this, which is more simple;

This piece also compliments the boots fairly well. Anyways, there you go. @legomaster1378

3 Likes

love the shoulder design!

1 Like

Thanks! I got the idea from @Ven’s TTV crew MOCs.

Nice! Just a tip, don’t limit yourself to G1 or G2. I combine both CCBS and technic. I use CCBS torsos, armor, and limbs. I then add things like, G1 heads, masks gears, ETC. Your chain lightning rahkshi is a great example! Though my MOC, Tridahk takes place in 2010, I use many 2015 parts.

Thanks for the advice man! I’ve actually been incorporating a much wider variety of parts into my more recent MOCs (everything from old Throwbot feet to the 2016 Uniter armour piece). Hopefully I can take some good pictures once I get access to a proper DSLR camera this September.

1 Like

Heyyy Vakama…Nice upgrade you’ve got there!

/s

In all seriousness though, this is a good MOC. :wink:

1 Like