Vardas, Toa of Gravity (G1 MOC)

Looks great. I only wish I had those Visorak feet in black… :frowning:

Do you have any in red?

Aw, that’s unfortunate. But like @Chro suggested, red would work. Though if you use red ones I would recommend using black Bohrok eyes.

Nope. Only is white. :confused:

I found something that’s even better looking, and fits your MOC’s style better. What do you think?

3 Likes

I love it! I just wish my second Skrall armour wasn’t being used right now…

2 Likes

Good! Aw, you gotta be kiddin me… You need more parts man haha.

1 Like

I’ve got tons. Just not the right ones… :stuck_out_tongue:

So do you need another suggestion? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you’ve got any. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha alright, I’ll try to come up with something. I really like the Skrall piece though, I think it would fit your MOC great.

Edit; here you go;

Or, you could do this, which is more simple;

This piece also compliments the boots fairly well. Anyways, there you go. @legomaster1378

3 Likes

love the shoulder design!

1 Like

Thanks! I got the idea from @Ven’s TTV crew MOCs.

Nice! Just a tip, don’t limit yourself to G1 or G2. I combine both CCBS and technic. I use CCBS torsos, armor, and limbs. I then add things like, G1 heads, masks gears, ETC. Your chain lightning rahkshi is a great example! Though my MOC, Tridahk takes place in 2010, I use many 2015 parts.

Thanks for the advice man! I’ve actually been incorporating a much wider variety of parts into my more recent MOCs (everything from old Throwbot feet to the 2016 Uniter armour piece). Hopefully I can take some good pictures once I get access to a proper DSLR camera this September.

1 Like

Heyyy Vakama…Nice upgrade you’ve got there!

/s

In all seriousness though, this is a good MOC. :wink:

1 Like