Varin, Toa of Air

Varin is about to get an upgrade so get readyšŸ˜ƒ

I thought I already commented on this. But I guess I didnā€™t.

I love the torso build.

But I think it needs more green.

1 Like

he just got an upgrade and he has more green also more armor :smiley:I should have those pics up later today

is that painted im not a guy who likes painting parts but i think you could but on a green mask like that one from the old mask packs are no longer availible but i donā€™t mind that it show a sliver or air like feel like the 2016 lewa but it would just been easier unless you donā€™t have the green version of kopakaā€™s mask but i like how it looks so shiny:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a lime green mihiki but its currently in use on another moc if you know where to get a lime green akaku (or any other mask that would look cool on him)I would love to know :smiley:

@enderfriend01 would the kanohi akaku nuva work found one on ebay $6.99

but i cant find a green kanohi akaku the mata akaku or the first version of it anywere just this as i said before

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

They donā€™t exist.
Only in Mata green.

2 Likes

well i when i searched i found mostly no akaku in green then on ebay i found one but was the akaku nuva so thats why i suggested it but i did find a lot of green hauā€™s

1 Like

Are there any other masks that would look cool on him? :smiley:

That other moc is FINALLY ready to post once I get good lighting were I live I will post himā€‹:smiley::+1:

You should all go see the V2 version itā€™s soo much betteršŸ˜€

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

ā€œA change of scenery is always niceā€

1 Like

I will take that into account on my next postsšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Varin toa of air V2 - Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards There is the V2 version he is way betteršŸ˜ƒ

The link brings me to a broken version of ttv. Use this one.

2 Likes

How far did you go just to get the shots? If this is just your backyard or something, Iā€™m moving where you are! Oh yeah, the MOC is great too.