Ven's Custom Painted Mask Shop

Sure, I don’t see why not.

Also, just a note for everyone, in light of a recent request, I’ve revised the price section to clarify the prices. I expect a base payment of $4 per part, with the addition of $1 if it is a recolor, or $2.50 if it is a design. I apologize if I failed to make that clear before hand, and I hope you all understand it is because sometimes I need to either order the part you want, or replace one from my own collection.

Any questions, of course, feel free to ask.

9 Likes

Is there only one dark blue miru?

1 Like

Nah man, I can paint you more if you want. =P At the moment, though, I do only have one pre-painted.

2 Likes

This is really cool

1 Like

Ok, im probably going to order one when i get the money

2 Likes

If there ever comes a time when I am not poor and want a custom-painted mask, I’ll probably come here.

1 Like

Looks awsome. I only look for gen 2 mask’s in other colors but I live in Sweden so I take it you dont ship here, though I still want to ask do you ship to Sweden and do you do gen protectors,villan and Toa masters/Uniter repaints??

1 Like

I know where to go when I’ll need a silver Huna then.

1 Like

Of course, I don’t see why not.

Most definitely!

Thanks for the support again, guys. Just a quick update, I thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of what masks I have readily available to paint and a little policy on painting other kinds of parts, so I think I may actually have to put orders on pause for a moment in the meantime. Should not take long, so stay tuned!

6 Likes

Well, this is rather convenient timing! just as I’m trying to figure out whether or not I should paint a Huna for a commision myself or go to Modalt, you come along with this!

I’ll definitely be a buyer when orders have moved along.

2 Likes

When it comes to G2 masks, would getting the silver fringe like the united ones be a design?

1 Like

Sorry forgot to carry the 2 for the last part of my question, well you understood what I meant any way so that’s good ^^
and for my first question take it I where right you don’t ship to Sweden well that’s to bad. Thanks for the Answer though

1 Like

Will the down payment be required for the pre existing masks like the Carnage one.

1 Like

Do you paint Inika masks or do they go into the “rubber parts” category

1 Like

Rubber parts

1 Like

may i ask what paints you use, as im a mocist who only uploads painted MOC’S and was wondering if you use the same citadel paints

2 Likes

:blush:

YAS

1 Like

I’m calling copyright on you for this.

1 Like

If I have a mask up for sale in the first post, then no down payment will be required, you can purchase it in full since it would already exist. Right now, I have no Carnage masks available, though.

I’ll look into it.

I don’t use Citadel, I use Testors Acrylic and Tamiya.

UPDATE

The shop is open once again!

A comprehensive mask list has been added to the first post, along with a list of armor/other parts and a new policy for requests with specific parts I do not have, going as follows:

IF you have any specific parts in mind, feel free to let me know and I can consider it. I’ll be making bricklink orders every two weeks for a stock refresh, but if I am unable to include your specific parts in my orders, I won’t be able to paint them for you.

This policy will be in effect as of today, so if you placed an order with a specific part already, don’t worry about it, you’re still getting what you requested. I don’t have the heart to refuse a request so easily, so I’d rather try and make things work going forward.

6 Likes

@Ven could you paint the equivalent of a g2 mask of lighg any mask you think would fit the role

1 Like