Villain Factory?

What do you guys think a hypothetical Villain Factory would be like? One was sorta kinda teased with Breakout, but it obviously went nowhere. What are some things you guys would have liked to have seen from one?

6 Likes

An ending

Since breakout was my favorite theme, this would’ve been very exciting to me. I would’ve loved to see more time given to develop the villain characters and I think the set designs would’ve been really good. I also think this would’ve brought along more world building overall.

7 Likes

It was a good idea, to bad LEGO followed the trend on leaving things on cliffhangers

4 Likes

Black Phantom enters chat

It would be cool to see teams of Villains figthing with extinct gangs of Heroes. I think it could’ve been a nice Bionicle-esque story for 3 or so years, maybe after the Breakout, or even after Invasion from Below. All the cliffhagers might be solved…
Yeah I like that idea.

4 Likes

them producing anti heroes would’ve been cool, then let the real heroes fight their evil counterparts

4 Likes

Just gonna drop this here:

I had this question, and here’s some sort of answer/story to go with it.

4 Likes

I get the feeling that if they would have followed this Villain Factory idea, Hero Factory might have lasted twice as long as it did. The villains were always one of the highlights of the theme, so going all out with a “Villain Factory” wave could have worked wonders.

3 Likes

BIONICLE G2 was the true Villain Factory.

7 Likes

I was fully prepared for Villain Factory after breakout, but then nothing happened - dissapointing. At least Greg utilized the idea.

4 Likes

I would have loved to see it start by producing droves of mindless villain “blanks,” basically programmed bodies without a Core.

Then the villains would get their hands on some corrupted Quaza and create Villain Cores, producing a line of dark Heroes that could rival Alpha Team.

Then from there I’d love to see it devolve into a malfunctioning, glitchy mess and have it start pumping out gigantic eldritch horror monsters.

7 Likes

that took an unexpected turn

2 Likes

Exactly.

I’ve always wanted to see Hero Factory break out of its established mold. I still really like the basic formula, but the idea that the HF universe could be darker than it appears on the outside has always interested me.

6 Likes

It’s one word, Pakari.

3 Likes

The Villain Factory does not exist. There are no assembly lines pumping out unauthorized quaza powered androids. There are no sinister anti-factory agents living among us. There is no legion of fully armed and operational battle machines on the way to destroy us. It’s all simply anti-Factory Propaganda. The Villain Factory does not exist. Thank you for your compliance.

7 Likes

you sound like a hero factory vahki this is epic

1 Like