Black Destiny RPG

The heros of team beta have just recieved news that a villain factory has been built. The villains have been recruited to destroy the hero factory and figure out how to do it while new villains are being built. How does everyone respond to this? That’s up to you.

@N01InParticular @T4k4nuv4 @1000Purse30 @GX_05 @ProfSrlojohn @Atobe_Brick @Nogus101

3 Likes

Jake goes to the Mission control to offer his plan to infiltrate the villain factory

2 Likes

Lake Finishes cleaning his weapons before heading to the mission control center.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the villain factory, Crosser lazily sits couch and awaits orders from his higher-ups.

2 Likes

Harry, freshly cleaned after his last mission, goes quickly to the control center to recive more details

2 Likes

OOC: I am still part of this, right? I didn’t get pinged… :frowning:

Rider was flying back from a joy flight. He wondered why he had been called to the control center, most of the time he relegated to patrols. The control center was typically where mission briefings happened… and Rider didn’t get to be part of many of those.

2 Likes

OOC: Whoops, sorry I didn’t ping you.
I’m also going to be the mission control cheif

IC:
As you all know, a villain factory has been spotted on planet Zarbas. You four are the best we have at the factory right now and we need to act immediately. If you were wondering, yes, it is operational and yes, villains that hae yet to be caught are there. We are unsure of the villains motives at the time, but we think that they are plotting to destroy the factory. Once you four come up with a plan to infiltrate the villain factory, we will send you to Zarbas. But you do not have much time, so make come up with the plan quickly!
@Nogus101 @GX_05 @T4k4nuv4 @N01InParticular

2 Likes

Lake shifted “I, Personally think we should do some recon.” He paused. “Unless anyone has any other ideas.”

1 Like

“Recon… and then we storm the factory!” Rider exclaimed.

2 Likes

“Maybe we could hide somewhere on the planet and wait? Just to get some more information of course”

2 Likes

Jake walks off without saying a word. As he’s about to leave the room, he turns to the others, shakes his head, and continues on his way. He already has a plan

1 Like

“Where’s he goin’?” Lake asks as he turns back to the console in front of him. “Can somebody keep an eye on him? I’m getting rebellious vibes from him.” He paused “on the mission, I mean, Not right now.” Lake pressed a button on the console opening up a map of the area, and began to stare at it for a while, before pointing at a mountain some ways away from their target. “I say we land here, The mountain should lend us some cover, so they won’t spot us when we land.”

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the villain factory, Silence steps out of machine that built him and thinks his first conscious thought: “who am I?”. Then, as his personality matrix and mission data slowly load in, he knows the answer, and more. He looks down at the small worker in front of him and says " I am silence, my mission is to destroy the hero factory and take over the world, what would you have me do first?" However, he has spoken pre maturely, for this is not his creator, but merely on of its slaves, and as this knowledge leads in his primary processor, be lashes out, striking the poor worker with his arm. He grabs it, smirks in evil anticipation and whispers in its ear “you are not the one I serve, but you can serve me” then he dragged the slave kicking and screaming further into the rest of the factory, looking for a place to experiment on this poor soul.

1 Like

Lake closed the map. “Unless anyone has any objections?” He glanced at the other two. “And Rider, maybe we should just stick to gathering info for now, But if there is any villains nearby, I give you my permission to deal with them.” He finished as he Typed something into the consle. “Now. If you excuse me I’m going to get this route uploaded to our shuttle.”

1 Like

“Oooo, yay! Well I’m good with that then.” Rider said.

1 Like

Alright, it’s time to go, go to the launch tower and get to the villain factory!
@GX_05 @N01InParticular @Nogus101 @T4k4nuv4 @1000Purse30

Meanwhile in the villain factory, everyone inside hears this message from black phantom: The hero factory has discoverers our preasance, all villains guard the factory and be ready to fight.
@ProfSrlojohn @Atobe_Brick @1000Purse30 @T4k4nuv4

1 Like

"Huh, planet Zarbas. Of all people. they chose to send me there. Guess Alpha-1 must have a lot on their plate, " Jolt tells himself as he inspects his stun gun.

Within the villain factory, a man with a rather short stature sits motionless as he watches the assembly lines create new beings. He shows no change in body language after recieving the news that their presence had been discovered. Instead, he murmurs in a neutral tone, “marvelous.”

“I don’t like it either, dude” said Harry with a shaky voice “I would prefer to stay here. Even being in the trash is better!” He huffed “Unfortunately protecting people is our duty.” He said while regretting his creation. “Maybe I could ask to work in a office? It’s a lot calmer and safer.” Then he started to slowly walk towards the tower.

1 Like

Lake programs the route into the drop-ship’s nav, when he Finished he got up and left for the armory, before heading back to the the ship

Rider waits by the launch tower, eager to leave