Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

Is it true your laugh hasn’t been the same since the Earthquakes of Laughter podcast episode?

1 Like

Metric or imperial?

1 Like

If you could ship any TTV cast members together who would they be?

Now for an actual question: What do you find most fascinating about Bionicle, and when did you begin liking it?

3 Likes

Which TTV cast member would you most want to meet IRL?

What’s your favorite number?

1 Like

What is your favorite non-bionicle set? If you don’t have any than whats your favorite color?

1 Like

@Leoxandar_Magnus: Because friends can give you support, reassurance and laughter when you most need it, also as homosapien we require social interaction to survive. :smile:

@Stoax: Have a cold exterior, trust in only yourself, have a formidable army and MOST importantly have a deep intimidating voice to liquidize your enemies courage to defy you. >:)
I just like having pieces that I can build and create with when it comes to Lego, Bionicle is an exception because I love the story and characters. I tried to get into Chima but it did no favours for itself.

@frodobell: I have no idea…

@ChaoticTempleKnight: Hmm, I would say one of the Toa, probably Onua . I wouldn’t want to be Zaktan’s partner regardless, I’d probably be like Thok is to Zaktan and just read Island of Doom to see how that turns out. XD

@Oonie: It’s changed since then to now, I’m sure of that. If it did, then that makes the episode itself more funny. XD

@Corex11: Kahi x Eljay or Kajay/Elhi …oh boy, I’m a dead man walking after this post. XD
I really like the mystery. It can give a writer like me so much elbow room to explore characters, places and isolated events and just lots of discussion too. 6 years ago (Gosh I feel old now) Me and my old friend James were certain Zaktan was still alive and became friends based on the theories, none of the as simplistic as what actually happened. XD
I discovered Bionicle when the MoL movie was being advertised and I thought it looked amazing, I used to be Tahu and pretend to surf on lava. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Willess12 : All of them if possible but I know that’s unlikely to happen, sadly. Probably Meso and Eljay. Like I mentioned beforehand, I feel it would be truly special if all of us could meet one day. One can dream…
Also, my favourite number is also Bungies, 7. Not like that’s a good thing any more Cough Destiny. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

What is your favorite cheese?

2 Likes

@helryx: I don’t have any non-bionicle sets :frowning:
My favourite colours are teal, black, white and icy blue. I like a lot of mystical colours like purples and blues as well, that area of the colour wheel. :smile:

@Helryx08: The cheese I enjoy is mozzarella, and that only on pizza. I’m not a fan of the stuff, whenever I open the fridge at home my brothers elder cheese kicks me up the nostrils. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Will you marry me?

Actual question: Kirk or Picard?

7 Likes

Who is your second favourite Piraka, and why?

1 Like

Everyone is either a Sadist or Masochist. Which are you?

1 Like

Hmm, how’d you get involved with ttv? As in, what’s the story behind joining ttv? (I’ve been watching the podcasts for a while but you had already joined, so I probably missed the introduction.)
Also, Indoctrination Theory for Mass Effect; opinion?
And finally, I remember seeing something (fairly certain it was one of the podcasts) where you showed some of your mocs, I thought they were pretty cool, is they’re a place to see more?
Thanks!

2 Likes

My question is as follows: How could you succumb to Lego’s favoritism of the color red and purchase Hakann over Zaktan? ;_;

-Mesonak

10 Likes

oh my god, my friend asked me that the other day

3 Likes

When BIONICLE 2015 was announced officially what went through your mind?
Was it relief, exitement,or HYPE HYPE HYPE???

1 Like

Do you identify most with a circle, a square, or a triangle?

1 Like

What is your favorite meme?

Also, my favorite color is teal too :smile:

1 Like

@John_Smith: That’s difficult, I’m siding more towards Picard. :smile:

@Rockho: Thok, I enjoy his strategy of being kind of the wall flower of the piraka, its a better way than what most were trying to do, also his power of animating things sounds great. Reidak and Avak were quick runner ups though. :smile:

@Nyran: I never enjoy peoples pain unless they’ve really upset me, which doesn’t happen very often, so I guess I’m a masochist. :smile:

@Gravityhurts123: I was originally a fan of TTV until they had a casting call which I went for it and became a member. So there isn’t really a story behind it I met them when I was interviewed for it and got the part and I have never regretted taking that opportunity. :smile:
I don’t really support the theory, if it is canon then the story has not been concluded and we were promised a conclusion. When it comes to the ME3 ending, I don’t like how destroy is put as a better ending even though throughout the series they’ve tried to make all choices have consequence but the ending completely throws that concept out the window, its a shame.
I have never made a Moc before, but people have prompted me to try now that I have new parts to compose with. :smile:

@Mesonak: Well, I liked Tahu first, therefore all red bionicle characters have to be good am I right? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Oniwah: I was in shock for the first 30 mins then got very joyful and excited. :smiley:

@Hawkflight: A triangle. :smile:

@helryx: Insanity wolf :smile:

11 Likes

Has Eljay ever driven you off the deep-end?

1 Like

Viper, why do you use " :slight_smile: " so much? :slight_smile:

3 Likes