Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

@Chronicler: Yes, mainly because I’m terrible at arguing and he cuts me up like the majority before I get to prepare what I’m about to say. So it usually dawns from my own frustration of not being able to get a word into an argument without sounding like a moron. XD

@Political_Slime: I don’t know… :smile:

12 Likes

If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to choose one TTV cast member to be your partner, who would you choose and why?

If there was an zombie apocalypse, I would probably be the first one killed anyway along with Meso and Eljay not because I’m intolerant to gluten or anything, just my sheer stupidity would take me :stuck_out_tongue:
But seriously, Var would be the most obvious person to stay with during a zombie apocalypse. Not only will his multiple skills be useful but I’m sure he’s learned a thing or two from Dying Light as well.

8 Likes

Do you draw?

I used to, not as often now. But I’ve been trying to squeeze more free time in to work on my drawings.

Can you fly?

i’ve heard rumors

1 Like

Hairless cat, or a furry cat without its front legs?

@Rockho: Yes, in fact I’m traversing the atmosphere like superman with laptop in hand. : P

@Risebell: I like all cats, so both. : )

10 Likes

Who’s your favorite toa? set wise and story wise.

I’m pretty sure if you team-up with Eljay, the zombies would look at Eljay and feel sorry for you and just spare you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Are you sick of people asking for History of Bionicle?

5 Likes

who is your favorite mass effect squad-mate and why? mine are Tali and Garrus, cannot decide between them

I would like to hear some of these theories…

As for my question…What would be your favorite TV show?

Do you collect anything other than BIONICLE or Lego?

thinly veiled ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ question

Do you play a musical instrument? What sort of songs would you want to play?

5 Likes

Which Bionicle 2015 Summer set would you like to get?

Do you moc?

also
What other lego lines do you like, other then bionicle?

2 Likes

@Shaymin36: Probably Nuparu as an Inika. I really enjoyed his personality in the 06 books and comics even as a Toa he kept his passion to invent new things as well as that funny envy from Kongu because he got telepathy instead of flight.
His set was probably the best looking as well as cool additional stuff he got like the chain and claws. : )

@miraculousprime: I can understand, people want to know where it is and how its progressing, but its like with the internet comments issue, just have a look around for your answer first before asking it, you’ll be saving not just our time but yours too. : )

@Middlefingerstudios: Garrus is my favourite character and I take him nearly everywhere in ME. In my second playthrough I romanced him because I was that 0.01% of people who didn’t romance anyone throughout the my entire first trilogy playthrough. Second favourite is probably Tali or Legion. The squad is more well versed with Tali but Legion always has very interesting things to say so thats why I like taking him with me on missions. : )

@Marendex_T17: Breaking Bad most likely but I have plans to watch more TV shows like House of Cards, Blacklist, The Flash, Agents of Shield etc.

@Oniwah: I collect physical copies of games and movies though I’m running out of space to put stuff. Also merchandise from said games and movies.

@TakumaNuva: Nope, I would like to learn how to play the violin or piano so when ever I felt inspired I could express myself through sound instead of just paper and tablet. Songs from the Halo, Gears Of War, Bionicle and just soundtracks from movies. : D

@RECspiriah: Skull Grinder for certain, then Skull Warrior, I would like to get all of them but I have financial and space restrictions.

@Carrot8o: [quote=“Viper, post:39, topic:7086”]
I have never made a Moc before, but people have prompted me to try now that I have new parts to compose with.
[/quote]
I tried to get into Chima and its lore but the shoe didn’t fit. I haven’t tried with any other lines yet.

4 Likes

When it comes to BIONICLE sets do you like ones that are poseable or ones that have a function?

you are even more awesome than I thought : D

2 Likes