Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

I prefer posture over function.

3 Likes

As do I.

What was it like on your first episode of TTV?

1 Like

It was very nerve racking, I still get nervous now because I want to be as entertaining as possible without messing up.

1 Like

Do you think Kahi will ever get arrested for his shenanigans?

I hope not, but being arrested is not the worst thing that could happen to him in his shenanigans.

9 Likes

Well this just got dark…

2 Likes

I like how you mentioned me there but not when you went over your opinions on people in the cast lol

5 Likes

Which 2015 winter BIONICLE set is your favorite and which one is your least favorite?

@TenebraeInvictus: I was very tempted to leave yours in there, I said something like,

Mange and I never spoke as often as I wished, but when we did we had a great time of laughs and understanding about our lives outside of the podcast as well as the trials and twinkles of Dark Souls (Which I still need to beat).

@Oniwah: LoSS is and the protector of water are my least favourite, I adore pretty much everyone else, I really like the winter sets. : )

3 Likes

Do you think that we’ll ever see something similar to the BIONICLE 2015 display that we saw in July?

Maybe, that’d be cool though.

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, well you can still email me if you want : ^ ]

Hahahahahahah-

WAIT WHAT!?

2 Likes

Who is your least favorite bionicle character?

LOL YEAH I was just talking with her about that the other day. She’s still yet to even get through Blighttown.

-Mesonak

1 Like

So… exactly where she was more than half a year ago. LOL

EDIT: Actually that’s coming up on a year ago because I helped her with Gaping Dragon ages ago

Do you want to build a snowman? :smiley:

2 Likes

@helryx: That’s difficult, I don’t exactly hate characters, there are some that I find annoying and the others don’t have enough backstory to really hate them. I did hate Terridax at one point because he kept coming back plus other reasons. : P

@Mesonak: Hey! That places frame rate is down the toilet, its scary. : P

@Oniwah: I would love to build a snowman, unfortunately England doesn’t get enough snow. : (

5 Likes

Ban this man! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

She’s right. I could get married.

22 Likes

The next episode of “@Kahi’s Shenanigans” will be called “The Elvis Chapel”.

4 Likes