Viridi's RAHI CCBS Mocs~

I did. That also happens to be my actual real name. No joke.

Nice work! the second ones head is a bit of a let down, but with some work, you could be a great CCBS MOCist!

I dont know why people keep telling me the head isnt as good as it could be. Any advice there?

Making it more smooth and fixing the colors(such as removing the blue pins and adding some red) would improve it a lot
also bulking up the lower jaw a bit

Okay guys its time for my next biig project. My own self-moc!
Any advice? I mainly just need an idea for her power.

Will it be Bionicle related? Or is it your own backstory?

She will be involved in my own Bionicle G2 Story, but Im still not sure if she should be from Okoto or somewhere else.

It’s your story. You decide, but it’d be cool if you did some exotic element.

Was thinking towards something like that, some sort of exotic and weird power. Any suggestions? I could use some.

Gravity, or Lightning.

Or make your own! It’s G2, after all.

That makes things more difficult, but not too much. At least you have more leeway to make up things, as we don’t know much about G2s world yet.

A good power idea would be Space, because it’s very broad, and as a result, you can manipulate it in many ways.

Glad someone brought up Space, was going to mention that.

My main Roleplaying OC/Persona/Self-OC is what is, in that world’s lore, known as a Traveler, a being with the ability to cross dimensions as he/she pleases. I dont know if I should incorporate this into my Self-moc or not.

*stupidly vague and OP power

ftfy

I would say psonics mind bullets!

Dunno…

I agree with Yink. if not that, maybe magnetism.

I was just trying to come up with an idea of a power that could be used creatively.

And it’s not like there wouldn’t be limits on it.

But of course, that’s your opinion.

OH MY GOODNESS! It’s my half-brother Gerald! Amazing. 10/10

2 Likes

An idea for her powers, huh…
How about…

Technomancy? The ability to control, shape, and summon all manner of technology. Think about controlling high current power lines, summoning giant robotic arms, or even create mechs.

I have the moc itself basically ready, except for one thing.
The head.
I wanna have a custom head on her using one of the G2 Masks (Either Onua’s or Skull Scorpio’s) as a helmet. Anyone out there have some sort of tutorial or whatnot on custom heads?

TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Ask here.