Vladin's Transformers Drawings (Requests open)

Tho you can show me what you want me to draw now.

You can see the general shape and color scheme in their profile descriptions, but I’ll give some specifics i don’t want missed,

Gatecrasher: a sort of olive green mixed with black accents, and his cannons move to his shoulders when in robot mode.

Juliana; black when she is a car, but in robot mode she’s tan except for the parts that would be the outside of the car. If you can I’d like her to be in this pose, but you don’t have to.

1 Like

I… Don’t think I will make her in that specific pose.
Also, ah! You were refering to your Salvation characters! I get it now.

It’s alright, I’m not that demanding, but if you can at least make her seem like she kinda embarrassed to be there, that would be great.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, it’s just that every other character is from Salvation or it’s predecessor. so I made the mistake of thinking you would assume I meant them. Teaches me not to assume what other people will assume.

I mean… It would be cool if we would have Deathsaurus in Salvation.

1 Like

Say no more!

1 Like

I kinda wonder how you would draw Daria. Seeing as her face is basically a holograph over a blank head.

Though that allows her to literally use her face as an emote.

1 Like

Wait… Wait… So. My last reply had a poll and I am pretty sure that above it I asked “should I still be making TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika’s characters”. For some reason, the question was gone, so I am going to ask it again.
Should I still be making TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika’s characters?

• Yes, do them. They deserve to still be done.
  • No. The user is banned. There’s no reason for them to exist if you don’t want to.

0 voters

1 Like

After a humiliating ammount of time, I finally came around drawing Deathsaurus.
@DaimosZ this one is for you.

I also drawed Recoil, Kup’s Targetmaster partner.

4 Likes

I actually forgot I made that request. Lol

He looks nice

1 Like

Wow, these are looking good!

1 Like