Waffles’ Intervention

16 Likes

I have brought peace, justice, freedom, to my new empire!

8 Likes

What about security

3 Likes

That too!

Wait does this mean Crumpet is canonically dead as a casualty to the war then

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

4 Likes

The production of bats has ceased?

1 Like

It would appear so, my treaty was agreed upon.

1 Like

Then the MMCC has fulfilled its purpose.

@TheMOCingbird
@N01InParticular
Your troops fought well and with the help of @Chronicler , our dreams appear to be reality.

1 Like

i doubt the production of bats or mites will ever truly cease, but with this truce, we can finally lay our arms down and accept that our war is over.

5 Likes

I’m still hungry.

2 Likes

No, it wouldn’t.

da fight is bye-bye

It is with no small amount of suspicion that my bugs lay down their arms, though I am glad to see the conflict simmer down thanks to Chronicler’s scientific research.

1 Like

phew
this was entertaining though

1 Like

but what about the warmongers

It’s a ploy. A plot. A plastic surgery- wait

No wait it’s just a plot. They want us to be off our guard, so they can strike while we are weak. We will remain ever vigilant.

3 Likes

sweet, its done in what, a week? yay, I can go back to being inactive again

1 Like

I still don’t understand what everyone’s issue with it was. We were just having some fun making similar mocs. It’s not like it doesn’t happen all the time.

I mean, it kind of happened during the hagah contest with metru-style builds.

Anyway, I’ve got a test to study for

3 Likes

wait a minute
Wouldn’t punching a Rahkshi’s spine hurt your hand more than the Rahkshi?

2 Likes

Why do I feel like this is an accurate depiction of Monopoly’s thought process? :stuck_out_tongue:

But anyway, I haven’t made a bat yet, so there’ll be at least one more addition.

4 Likes

9 Likes

There was a post deleted between them, and it appears Spiderus or someone put the posts together.

The difference is that was a site-wide contest created specifically by the TTV cast, this was not. I agree there was a lot of creativity going on, I even had some fun. And I doubt this “treaty” is gonna stop people from MOCing and doing stuff lol. I don’t have that sort of power, I’m not staff anymore remember? :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly yesterday I was doing a lot of joking around (why else would I draw such horrific art), if people didn’t understand that then I think they need to look back at some of the absurd stuff I was saying.

6 Likes