WatchMojo

An annoying channel and site, whether you like it or hate it, that may be staying that posts top 10s or otherwise of either nice and important things, to the downright useless

talk about it

5 Likes

My brother can’t stop watching it. I don’t understand.

3 Likes

It’s stupid.

4 Likes

Nice for discovering the origins of different characters.

1 Like

It keeps popping up in my recommendations section on YouTube.
It’s pretty frikin annoying and dumb.

7 Likes

All I feel is HATE

3 Likes

They’re fine n’ all n’ such, but I don’t like them.

6 Likes

I lean more towards this opinion.

8 Likes

I can’t stand them. The narrators are bland and they usually follow a formula that goes as such:

• Clickbait title with Thumbnail that will be on list
  • Lists a bunch of commonly known films and a few French Films to make you feel like their list took research
  • An overall feel that indicates that they are just there for money.
4 Likes

warning language inbound

5 Likes

I only watch this channel whenever they talk about a video game I like or something. Other than that I hold no interest in them.

2 Likes

Way too clickbaity, but addicting in format.

3 Likes

Yeah… They’re pretty bland. I don’t hate them or anything, it’s just like IHE said; no personality.

Like anyone else, I watch them every now and again when I happen across something on there that peaks my interest, but I don’t otherwise seek their videos out.

6 Likes

And cue watchmojo leaving a wall of text in that guy’s comment section where they tell him why he’s wrong… and it becomes obvious they didn’t watch his video or do their research since they restate what the dude already explained.

Which is what they tend to do a whole lot.
Their lists are entertaining, but when they don’t do their research, they don’t do their research. Their top 10 Gundam Mobile Suits list was painful to watch since they kept mixing up the names.

6 Likes

I agree firmly agree with you JMP, they are annoying.

I just saw that, and then I made this: http://fav.me/d9bctnc

1 Like

/thread

2 Likes

I think this sums up everything I think about WatchMojo.
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/13807_818853761542524_5854663716239769512_n.jpg?oh=ff75b949d1fb09bccaa17889874417f6&oe=569357B8

7 Likes

I like the channel, they have some interesting videos.

2 Likes

Butt guys we have to admit, their top 10 videos are pretty understandable and fair. (At least…thats what I think :confused:)

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes