Weirdest gift you ever got

It wasn’t so much the gift that was weird, but rather the giving of it, but someone randomly gave me a ring once. Apparently someone gave it to him, and he didn’t want it, so he gave it to me instead.

3 Likes

Good, then I wouldnt worry about the licence thing popping up everytime I open a winrar file. Would be a kinda useless gift, but oh boy does it save up 3 seconds of my life each time I open a win rar file (thats why I say kinda useless).

You people worry me.

~W12~

6 Likes

I think it’s the people that gave them the gifts that you should be worried about.

4 Likes

Something similar to this. (Photo itself is not mine or of me)
@TeslaEffect Just use 7zip instead. It has the exact same functionality.

11 Likes

Boxes truly are some of the most caring gifts you can get. Think of all the possibilities, @Ketros!

1 Like

Say, does TTV ever have a Secret Santa event?

1 Like

That sounds like a cool idea. How would we do it though?

1 Like

It’s two late, they’ve already seen us.

1 Like

I do not know where to begin about the wacky gifts my family has given me.

They are kooky as it gets members of a peace cult so I get tons of interesting stuff.

1 Like

Care to give some examples?

It’s sort of hard without delving into religious territory so I was intentionally vague.

Im going to guess you got a bible,

A bible would be no problem.

I have no words appropriate for these boards to describe what they gave.

Socks. Many, many, socks.

A collection of presidential PEZ dispensers from the same person who gave me a Monsters University shaving kit.
She also once gave me one of those books for old people to keep their mind on track. Puzzles and such, you know?
Also a big jug of nasty cologne when I was 8.
I can’t think of much else.

2 Likes

My sister did that to me on Christmas of 2016.

Luckily she brought out a giant Solgaleo pokemon card box.

My dad liked to give me sauces on Christmas when I was young and say that was all we were getting.
Even though it didn’t work caused he did it like 10 times.

2 Likes

My girlfriend got me a massive stuffed monkey for valentines day

My parents gave me a football once… I have never been nor will I ever be into football. I think my dad was trying help me fit in with the guys at school. This was back in like 2000? '99 maybe?

1 Like

My girlfriend got a me a giant stuffed monkey