What are you doing? (Game)

You are using your giant red marker to give all of your enemies Fs on their stanardized tests because they are your former kindergarten teachers?

I am cool.

Are you cool because uhhh uhhhhhh darn! you just made me say that youā€™re cool.

I am eating your head off.

1 Like

You are eating my head off because you think the French Revolution isnā€™t over?

I am working on a machine that collects underwear.

1 Like

are you working on a machine that collects underwear because you donā€™t have any?

I am currently stitching various pieces of steak together.

1 Like

Are you stitching various pieces of steak together because you want a mega steak that you can then use your black magic to turn into a flying carpet and then fly on?

I am flying to the moon to go get some cheese.

2 Likes

You are flying to the moon to get some cheese because the Earth got into a cheese crisis?

I am calling the Hero Factory control center.

Are you calling the hero factory control center because the tentacle monster is back?

I am being a spoopy ghost.

3 Likes

are you being a spoopy ghost because you fell into the giant vat of slime that is me?

Iā€™m slowly disintegrating and digesting Cordaxā€™ remains.

Are you slowly desintigrating Cordaxā€™ remains because the universe is ending?

Iā€™m wading through a pool of station wagons

Are you wading through a pool of station wagons because normal pools are closed?

Iā€™m becoming old

are you becoming old because youā€™re destined to become scrooge?

Iā€™m watching a BIS episode for the first time in a year.

1 Like

are you watching a bis episode because you submitted a moc.

Iā€™m currently slowly walking towards your house.

1 Like

Are you walking towards my house because you want to assassinate the president?

Iā€™m calibrating a targeting system for a missile array. Your house is the first test subject.

1 Like

Is my house the first test subject because Iā€™m the one who turned you into a giant shape-shifting vat of slime?

Iā€™m filling my shoes up with ink.

1 Like

Are you filling up your shoes with ink because youā€™re emptying the ink from your math professorā€™s ball point pens because she singled you out for spending too much time arguing the you can divide by zero on an online forum?

Iā€™m making way to extensive Quizlet flashcards.

3 Likes

Are you making way to extensive Quizlet flashcards because you enjoy playing the asteroid game? Yes, I do know what quizlet is.

Iā€™m taking the lead out of my mechanical and dropping them one by one into a volcano.

1 Like

Are you taking the lead from your mechanical pencil and dropping them into a volcano because you are confused about the different ways to combat climate change?

Iā€™m eating a bowl a ramen and reveling in the fact that I didnā€™t have to wait an hour to make a fire and then let it die to do so (I just got home from a camping trip)

are you eating a bowl a ramen and reveling in the fact that I didnā€™t have to wait an hour to make a fire and then let it die to do so because you have never gone camping before and didnā€™t really know how to do it?

I am exploding my collection of your teeth.

1 Like

Are you exploding your collection of my teeth because they no longer have any significance to me and you canā€™t manipulate me anymore?

I am corroding away all of the Evo masks I can find.

are you corroding away all of the Evo masks you can find because you hate me and all of my existance?

I am corroding your emerald star wars minifigures.

1 Like