What are you doing? (Game)

never said a truer word.

Are you corroding my EF minifigs because you’re salty that you aren’t in on the nostalgia?

I’m reading Jurassic Park.

1 Like

Are you reading Jurassic Park because you saw the movie?

I am literally becoming salt.

1 Like

Are you literally becoming salt because you want to protect yourself from the snail uprising?

I’m pouring milk on someone’s lawn.

Are you pouring milk on someones lawn because the milk is sour and you don’t know how to dispose of it?

I’m clogging my toilet with slime.

1 Like

Are you clogging your toilet with slime because you don’t have nothing better to do and you ended up binging youtube slime videos?

I am currently sitting down eating a premium quality lobster while enjoying a good glass of red wine meanwhile the neighbour is asking me why im in his house with a unicorn onesie eating lobster and drinking wine

I’m the neighbor and I don’t even want to ask.

I am currently contemplating the meaning of cringe.

1 Like

Are you contemplating the meaning if cringe because you think the people on this site are acting cringe?

I am ordering a lot of LEGO Fabuland figures and parts (no really, I actually did that).

Are you ordering those figures because of nostagia or because you never had them?

Я изучаю русский язык

Are you writing in Russian because your native language is Russian?

I am playing Among Us Real-Life Edition.

Are you playing among us real life edition because you want to see if you can really shoot your tongue though someone’s eye?

I am making a Jojo’s reference by breathing.

Are you trying to kill vampires and/or Aztec bodybuilders?

I’m wondering why people keep going through and liking random posts I made from months or weeks ago

Are you wondering why people are liking posts you made a month ago because you dont know that they are trying to get the out of love bagde where you need to like 300 posts in a day?

I am licking my toilet bowl.

2 Likes

Are you licking a toilet bowl because you want to clean it.

I am currently erasing everyone’s memories of the robot uprising brought on by sony ceo jack Trenton.

1 Like

are you currently erasing everyone’s memories of the robot uprising brought on by sony ceo jack Trenton because you don’t want people to know how to combat it when you make another one happen again?

3 Likes

Correct!

1 Like

Oh whoops,

I am trying to waste time by tearing the declortion of independance into tiny little shreds.

1 Like

Are you wasting time ripping the Declaration of Independence up, so that national treasure never has the possibility of actually happening?

I am currently selling paninis on the scenic streets of New York City.

1 Like

are you currently selling paninis on the scenic streets of New York City becase you are broke and need a job in the big apple?

I am actively trying to get banned.

1 Like

Are you trying to get benned because you want to end the little social life you have?

I’m singing a ballad about my failures in life to remind myself that i was an idiot at some point in life. Then i remember that I cant sing and another failure gets added to the list

1 Like

Are you singing about your failures so that people will understand?

I’m drowning in stress