What are you doing? (Game)

Are you drowning in stress because you found a new liquid and called it stress and then drowned in it?

I am wondering why I exist.

2 Likes

Are you wondering why you exist because you secretly donā€™t?

Iā€™m preparing for a Biology test thatā€™s more Chemistry than Biology.

are you preparing for a Biology test thatā€™s more Chemistry than Biology because you got very interested in biology because you spent a little while talking about if viruses are living things on an online forum?

I am drawing every mixel in 0.000000006 seconds.

1 Like

Are you drawing every mixel in 0.00000006 seconds because you want to be an animator for Cartoon Network cartoons?

I am playing the piano against my will.

Are you playing the piano against your will because someone is possessing you?

Iā€™m possessing someone, but I donā€™t know who.

Are you possessing someone you donā€™t know because someone is possessing you.

I am currently seeking out a new host body.

1 Like

Are you seeking a new host body because you donā€™t have any actual physical form yourself?

I am working on a machine that de-possesses people who are possessed.

Are you making that machine because you are possessed ?

Io sto scrivendo in italiano e non ho voglia di scrivere qualcosa in inglese . (Insert evil laughter).

Are you typing in Italian because you are possessed by an Italian?

I am stressed about everything, including possession

Are you stressed about possession because you didnā€™t like that season of ninjago?

Iā€™m watching tv series instead of revising art history for the test tomorrow. Iā€™m a freaking genius!

@Diero I wrote in italian beacause I had no ideas, Im not possesed (laughs in ancient italian demon)

Are you watching tv instead of revising art history for the test because you have discovered the irresistible narcotic known as procrastination?

Iā€™m filling out my stupid 8 pages of Cornell notes.

1 Like

Are you filling out cornell notes because public school is teaching you how to be inefficient with note taking? (Trust me, Cornell Notes are bad and far too constricting. Take notes in the most efficient way for you.)

Iā€™m sitting in my college class waiting for it to start.

yes but its required :sob:

Are you sitting in class waiting for your professor because you secretly tripped him so he wouldnā€™t show up?

I am procrastinating

1 Like

Are yo procrastinating becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ Iā€™ll guess later. Now I will go and play videogames

Iā€™m preparing the things for sculpture and painting and putting them into the backpack and other containers

3 Likes

Are you

Because you are going to throw the sculptures at your enemies?

I am binging the show ā€œWatching Grass Growā€

I anyone gets that they deserve some :cake:

Are you binging the show ā€œwatching grass growā€ Because you have no grass to actually watch grow

Iā€™m currently digging a hole in someoneā€™s backyard.

1 Like

are you digging a hole so you can bury someone alive?

I am currently being buried alive.

1 Like

are you being buried alive because youā€™re so low-down and dirty?

I am making a discord server for the Ghid News Network.

1 Like

@Ghid Are you making a discord server for the G.N.N because you want to challenge people to name every reason that I am inferior?

I am making a discord server for the Cordax News Network

1 Like

Are you making a discord server for the C.N.N because you want to invite @Ghid to it?

I am consuming vast quantities of burgers