What are you doing? (Game)

Are you consuming vast quantities of burgers because you live in a hellscape where Wendys is the only available source of food?

I am an archdevil orchestrating my Wendys monopoly.

Are you orchestrating a Wendyā€™s monopoly because it got sold to you and you donā€™t want it to go to waste?

Iā€™m interrogating the former owner of Wendyā€™s

Are you interrogating the former owner of wendys because they didnā€™t give you a scooby doo toy?

Iā€™m standing on my intestines.

1 Like

Are you standing on your intestines because you farted too hard and they came flying out?

Iā€™m drinking my lava lamp with a paper straw.

2 Likes

Are you drinking your lava lamp with a paper straw because you want to know what itā€™s like to be bitten by a Gila monster?

Iā€™m crunching on a school project thatā€™s due in three days that I have about 30% done.

1 Like

Are you crunching on a school project thatā€™s due in three days that you have about 30 percent done because you donā€™t know how to manage time?

Iā€™m welcoming @Chonko704 to the boards.

@Chonko704 welcome to the boards! Be sure to read the rules! Also, here is a topic on how to do stuff.

2 Likes

@Cordax Thank you! Iā€™ll make sure to give them a read.
Anyway, it seems the topic stopped, so Iā€™ll start.

Iā€™m sorting my grape collection by color.

1 Like

Are you sorting you grape collection by color because enough of them have rotted for you to have varying colors?

Iā€™m eating cereal.

1 Like

Are you eating cereal because youā€™re a cereal killer?

Iā€™m milling millet.

are you milling millet because you arenā€™t actually and are just saying it because it rhymes?

Iā€™m in Biology zoom class. So long Iā€™ve waited for genetics.

Are you waiting for genetics so you can tell what you are?

Iā€™m getting bodied by UI Goku

Are you getting bodied by UI goku because someone ask ā€œCould you beat goku though?

I am exiting the building.

Are you exiting the building because you accidentally summoned Cthulhu?

Iā€™m expanding my human tooth collection.

You are expanding your human teeth collection because you have finished all your other teeth collections
I am trying to get rocks out of my head

1 Like

are you trying to get rocks out of your head because you came to the conclusion there were rocks in your head because of how heavy it was?

Iā€™m trying not to fall asleep.

You are trying not to fall sleep because you donā€™t want Randall from MI to kidnap you
I am eating slat

1 Like

are you eating slats because you mistook wood for food, due to the rocks in your head?

I should be doing something productive.

You should be doing some productive because you donā€™t like bumming around
I am punching a vending machine

1 Like

You are punching a vending machine because you paid for a snack and it got stuck halfway while being dispensed?

Iā€™m adjusting my chairā€™s height.

2 Likes

Are you adjusting your chairā€™s height because youā€™re too short for itā€™s normal height?

Iā€™m studying for a Biology test.

1 Like