What are you doing? (Game)

Are you studying for a Biology test because you actually care about a class that’s about staring at Punnett squares and trying to predict genotypes for an hour and a half everyday?

I’m cleaning my glasses.

Are you cleaning your glasses because something exploded in front of you?

I’m learning about debt

Are you learning about debt because you live in the US and you need loans to go to collage

I’m punching the frickin’ router

Are you punching the frickin router because you prefer the tenderized before cooking?

I’m sew ants together.

You sew ants together because your a psychopath
I am starring at the sky

1 Like

Are you starring at the sky because you don’t know how to stare at the sky?

I’m getting ready for hibernation

Are you orepearing for hibernation because you know that the next few years are gonna be horrible and you want to skip them?

I’m avoiding my responsabilities

Are you avoiding responsibilities because you are me?

I am not committing to my obligations

You are not committing to your obligations because you believe they don’t matter
I am wondering if I should post some Mocs

1 Like

are you wondering if you should post mocs because you need street cred?
i’m transforming a nifty transformer while simultaneously burning down a small forest somewhere in europe.

Are you burning down a forest in Europe because you hate MrBeast and don’t know geography?

I’m eating ramen and listening to Hozier.

1 Like

You are eat ramen and listening to Hozier because you like eating Japanese noddles and listening to Irish music
I have made five av matoran and contemplating making that six av matoran

1 Like

are you contemplating six av-matoran because you want to make a Toa Team completely composed of Toa of Light?

I’m eating ramen and trying to be less depressed.

are you eating ramen because it is quick to make and cheap?
i’m thinking about trying to make a marendar combo model out of some sets.

hey, i just saw you!

Are you thinking about making a Marendar combo model so that the av matoran have someone to fight?

I’m standing there, menacingly.

are you standing there because you’re at a social gathering and want to look like you’re doing something important on your phone?

I’m planning out the rest of my transcript.

Are you planning out your transcript, so you can apologize for betraying the RRR

I am currently making a new host body.

1 Like

You are currently making a new host body because your old one is to old and you fear it will be consumed by the mold
I am staring at the sun

3 Likes

are you staring at the sun to test out the transitions in your glasses?
i’m crying while listening to sweden (from minecraft).

Are you crying will listening to Sweden from Minecraft because you are a normie and won’t listen to C418s other amazing work? *cough his other non-minecraft music is brilliant pls listen to it
I’m reorganising my Lego shed.

3 Likes