What aspect of Bionicle would you want in real life?

Kanoka disks anyone? That’d be cool too (espescially freeze disks).

4 Likes

First rule of Akilini Club: don’t talk about Akilini Club.
Second rule of Akilini Club: don’t talk about Akilini Club.

7 Likes

Mask powers, especially telekinesis, water-breathing, and levitation. The pakari would be great for firefighters and those who need to save people underneath heavy things. And, for that matter, the mask of x-ray vision would be helpful when trying to find survivors who are hidden.

2 Likes

All of these would also have incredible military potential, meaning that wars would only get more intense, so far as I can see.

5 Likes

Shall we up the ante and bring the Mask of Time or Life, and their apocalyptic potential?

6 Likes

Can of worms, good sir. Can of worms.

8 Likes

maybe if it were a kamen rider thing, where only a chosen few got the powers?

2 Likes

Kanohi
elemental powers
a special group of warriors known as Toa who fight the good fight
Kohli. Yes. I want freakin’ Kohli as a sport. Just tweak it a little and you got a cool sport.

2 Likes

I had a thought that it this all existed it would be like Harry Potter with the divided societies.

1 Like

I just want a pet Rahi/Rahkshi…

BTW what about Visorak Venom

2 Likes

FEED ME

But seriously, a pet Rahi bird of some sort to carry you around would be pretty cool.

5 Likes

I made a fanfic about this once. Three humans wound up infected by it.
It didn’t end well. All three humans wound up meeting a bad fate.

I’d only want VV in the real world if there was a cure.

2 Likes

a pet muaka…

TO ADVENTURE!!(through time.)

2 Likes

Wahaha! Meet my pet Kiwa, he can take me and six others all over the place!

5 Likes

Your subtle way of suggesting that Keetongu exist in the real world is oh, so subtle.

Who said anything about Keetongu? A cure could mean the Mask of Life, Roodaka’s spinner, or a real-world serum developed by real-world scientists.

2 Likes

Roodaka’s spinner could both counteract and induce Hordika venom? I was only aware that it could induce it.

I think it had the power to cure mutations that she caused. Not sure about VV though.

2 Likes

I always assumed that when she returned the Hagah to their old form it was just a double mutation.

Now that I think of it, she might be able to make the Hordika look like their old selves, but their minds would still be affected by the VV.