What Bionicle element would you like to have?

This is like the Kanohi one, but with elements, pretty simple I guess.

I guess it’s obvious what’s mine, with it being lightning.

5 Likes

I like Sonics

2 Likes

Mine would be gravity, because you can do so much with that power. Plus, you’d never be in a situation where you can’t use it.
this is probably why the leader of my toa team is a toa of gravity

2 Likes

Creation

1 Like

mine would either be water or lightning, they seem to fit my personality and my fav bionicle toa is hahli

2 Likes

Shadow depending on what limitation I would have. If to limited than Iron

2 Likes

Fire.

1 Like

Oh man here we go.

So Gravity is just the best element. As Rukah said. It’s just overpowered. But I can’t see myself as a gravity user.

Ice is cool. My personality is somewhat similar to the stereotype.

But I actually think I might go with Psionics. Maybe. I might change my mind later. It has a very interesting set of powers, and it could be even more interesting if you ignore Toa code…. This would also be one of the most practical elements IRL. I’d just have to ignore the dumb gender lock or become Orde in universe (hence why my pfp is my Orde MOC….)

5 Likes

Water is my favorite element, so I would go with water

1 Like

If psionics has any kind of mind control potential, I would automatically take that. Otherwise gravity is probably the best, but the practicality of iron makes it not far behind.

2 Likes

I bet you can’t guess.

It’s earth.

4 Likes

Air

I can wear a sweater and sweatpants all year round without ever being too hot.

I like in Florida btw.

2 Likes

Same as you senit, lightning always lightning.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have guessed that

1 Like

I feel like lightning wouldn’t have that many uses…

2 Likes

Controlling energy and electro magnetism wonlden’t have that many uses?

1 Like

Actually there are many, In real life you could techically for example control muscles as the work on electric impulses and canonically you could explode stuff.

2 Likes

I still like gravity best

1 Like

I imagine that would take incredible precision and skill, but if it were possible, I suppose it’d be cool power if you’re a supervillain :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’d probably pick earth/stone, iron or air, depending on the extent of my power.

1 Like

Personally I would choose plantlife, although lightning could be pretty rad as well.

2 Likes