What Bionicle Kanohi would you wear?

i’d wear a calix, then gamble a bunch of money to get rich. provided i actually knew how to use the mask :laughing:

Despite its title as the Mask of “Fate”, that’s not really how the Calix works; the Calix only augments physical performance, not anything you do.

For your intended purpose, you’d be better off with a Mask of Possibilities.

5 Likes

i was sort of joking, but thanks for telling me anyway.

Design-wise, I’d go for a Kakama. Speed is a pretty nice power, too!

Power-wise, I’d like the Hau Nuva. The ability to protect people around me has always been one I’ve liked

1 Like

Olmak.
I’d travel to the BIONICLE universe, and collect all of the other Kanohi, combine them into a golden kanohi so I can have every single mask power that ever existed. :star_struck:

Oh, I can only pick one? Hmm okay I’ll go with Matatu. Telekinesis would have so many uses. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d probably go with the Volitak. Not only does it look pretty cool, but I can be like a ninja and sneak around places. Also I’m a big fan of Nuparu.

2 Likes

I’d wear a Hau. Any version, and it’s a very useful mask if people want to hurt you.

2 Likes

The Pakari makes sense, I do a lot of physical work and that would alleviate some of my fatigue. I’m actually gonna up that to the adaptive Pakari Nuva. I want the extra perks.

For fun, though, I’d prefer the Crast. Flight, projectile weaponry, and social distancing all in one

2 Likes

I have multiple favourites, so I think I’d have a Suva, so I can switch between favs.

5 Likes

Kakama.

1 Like