What Bionicle Kanohi would you wear?

A white mask of charisma to convince people to let me explain Bionicle’s lore for more than 5 minutes and give me any Bionicle sets or parts they have.

7 Likes

A Rau, frankly. Cross-cultural communication + Talking to animals. Yes please. I think black, silver, or green would be a nice colour.

Mask of conjuring is a contender, but I feel like that’s going to sound better on paper than it is in reality.

I nearly said the Vahi, because that would be insanely useful once you learn how to use it, but the risk of destroying time in the known universe is a bit too much for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@SomeBionicleFan23 YES.
" I’m not a coward; just a good businessman. "
— Metus, BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn
You are the second person who wants to use Kanohi of Charisma in areally great way…
@Toa-of-Snow yes, Legendary Kanohi are so cool… and so complex. Rau is an interesting variant actually.
Funny enough, it seems that all the masks that are most cool and battle-oriented are not that popular when it comes to everyday life.

1 Like

True, but I think that’s just a steep learning curve. With something like Speed or Strength you could probably use it right from the get-go, but with Conjuring there’s that hurdle of actually needing to program it. This would definitely be slow at first, a lot slower than other masks, but with time and practice it has the potential be be super useful. You know, assuming that you don’t fry your brain in the meantime. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I guess most of us don’t fight Rahi and shapeshifting shadows on a regular basis. :stuck_out_tongue: Really shows the disconnect between all of these stories and what would happen if we actually got powers. Something simple and practical would just get more mileage in our mundane everyday lives than some flashy evil-destroying power. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d wear a Kualsi. Teleportation is my favourite superpower.

If colour didn’t matter, it’d be Mata Blue.

1 Like

Either a Kakama or Kadin for me.
Those powers would just be so much fun to use.

3 Likes

I just looked at my previous response and I was disgusted… I said the Miru nuva, I can’t remember if I was being ironic or not, definitely the kanohi pakari in old brown.

1 Like

I actually have that Pakari funny enough.

Also I would use a Dark Blue Kakama, I feel like it would come handy in a lot of situations. Otherwise, if I just wanted a small boost in strength/speed, probably a Calix. Kadin and Mahiki sound like fun too.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

4 Likes

I just realized something.

We know the Rau (I believe from a Greg quote about communication between MU and Spherus Magna inhabitants) can translate computer code. Even if that’s not confirmed, it makes sense - programming “languages” and all.

So does that mean that by wearing a Rau in the real world, I could read/write any language of computer code as naturally as English? Because that would be insanely useful.

8 Likes

I think yes. And as a programmer myself, I know how hard it is sometimes to understand a code… Does it also mean that user of Rau can help user of the Mask of Conjuring to programm his/her Mask? :thinking:

1 Like

Doubtful. I think the inferred subtext with that mask is that the “verbal instructions” are in the same programming language that the MU inhabitants think and speak in - it wouldn’t make much sense for it to be anything else.

2 Likes

Non power wise I would probably go with a mata green kakama, though for powers I would go with either a kualsi or rau.
best of both worlds: kualsi or rau forged as a green kakama

4 Likes

I don’t know…

Maybe Great silver Huna to dissaper when my anxiety kicks in?

7 Likes

necroposting
A Kadin, because flight.
But shaped like a Kakama or Hau because the regular Kadin just looks weird to me.

3 Likes

Kanohi Olmak, Mask of Dimensional Gates. Something about having the ability to not just transport yourself or anyone ANYWHERE (include alternate dimensions, realities, etc) is too much to refuse.

6 Likes

OHH BOY, either a:
kakama (white, blue, black)
kaukau (any color but trans red would be the best, also persumably to look like this 3Dwork : Vanguard Kanohi Kaukau by vahki6 on DeviantArt and a kanohi rodes horn on top maybe)
akaku (white , blue , black)
kualsi ( any exept pink lol )
olmak (any metalic shade of blue/silver/white/gold)

1 Like

A purple Mahiki, being able to shapeshft sounds really useful

2 Likes

of course an olmak, but if we’re being reasonable the kualsi would be nice
it would have to be a variant though, i don’t like it’s basic look

2 Likes

Since so many people have given alot of the more obvious choices, might as well chime in.
Matatu: Telekinesis would make so many things so much easier, plus I could pretend I’m a Jedi.
Sanok: The prospect of actually hitting my target in something which could involve throwing would be delightful.
Rruru: night vision, need I say more?

2 Likes

the golden masks 2001. but if that is not allowed 2015 mask of jungle