What Bionicle Kanohi would you wear?

A green Kakama, Great Mask of Speed.

If there’s anything I wish I could do, it’d be move really fast.

3 Likes

And yet your name… XD

I’d have to agree though.

3 Likes

The Pakari is my favorite mask, but I wouldn’t say it’d be the most useful or the one I’d personally wear in real life.

4 Likes

I’d most likely choose the Aki, great mask of Valor, because it’s a 3 in 1,it has the powers of the Hau, Pakari, and Kakama, and that’s incredibly useful.

3 Likes

Well it’s not the mask power that would be my first (or even second, third, or fourth) pick. However, I think that as far as powers go the Volitak, the great mask of Stealth, suits me best for a primary kanohi. Probably in light gray.

3 Likes

What’d be your first pick :laughing:

Kadin, mask of flight, hands down. Same colour.

6 Likes

Man, I’d love me a Kakama

1 Like

Garai

1 Like

@PuppeteerGaming that’s original
@TheTDChronicler I think that it is not really importnat, what power that mask has. It just looks very cool :).
So, I see that Kakama is most popular, everybody wants to becme Flash. Also popular is Miru. Thats… interesting. Those are both 2001 Kanohi and both give a unique way of travelling. It seems people really do not like public transport…

1 Like

I think that a Kiril would be really useful. It’d be black.

2 Likes

Either the Suletu or the Kakama so I could put it on my cars engine

2 Likes

I’d go with a purple Calix

1 Like

Kanohi Kadin or a Mask of Biomechanics in white cuz Ice Toa are my favorite

1 Like

A noble Matatu in some sandy color, preferably green.

1 Like

technically there won’t need to be a mask contest for pouks

I’d have to go with a mask of Levitation or Flight, flying is kind of a dream power of mine. I’d probably have it in light grey or black, since those can go with a variety of other colors and I can never decide on a color scheme. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Mask of Creation. It looks amazing and helps bring what the wearer envisions to life.

5 Likes

Maybe a mahiki in either dark red or dark gold. Maybe a mask of conjuring if I manage to not destroy my brain while trying to program it.

2 Likes

a silver Kakama, its design has always been one of my all-time fav mask looks

1 Like