What do you do when you are bored?

i make random topics on TTV
So, yeah.
What the title says.

I usually play around with transformers or gundams.

5 Likes

Literally anything that’s not productive

4 Likes

I lurk around on the boards and watch YouTube.

1 Like

I play Minecraft and watch YouTube at the same time

5 Likes

Take it easy we can’t handle this level of insanity

1 Like

Anything that isn’t productive… [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:3, topic:48701, full:true”]
I lurk around on the boards and watch YouTube
[/quote]

Same here[quote=“Kape, post:2, topic:48701, full:true”]
Literally anything that’s not productive
[/quote]

And here.

Play with my bonkles!

2 Likes

Trick myself that my life is perfect and that in the fiture when I will be a grown up it will be even more perfect thinking that i will be rich and i will skydave once per day from every single country of the world and other garbage like this only to make myself forget that i am just a stupid guy who still likes Transformers and Lego and other stupid things like these two, that has a horrible life, a hirrible existance and that will most likely end up on the streets, somewhere under a bridge, eating one centruy old bread and other crappy things that you are typically finding under a brdige before going to hang yourself.

You know.
The usual.

3 Likes

YouTube. That’s literally it.

In the past few weeks I have kinda gotten bored of watching YouTube since the content of most channels I watch (or used to watch) is boring and repetitive…

Watch YouTube, play Fallout 4 or some other massive open world game, draw with pencils, write on word, edit trailers, ECT.

2 Likes

What else would one typically draw with?

Pens, markers, a tablet, mouse and illustator program, ECT. There are plenty of other tools, I just preder pencils.

3 Likes

Ah.
Yes.
I only use pencils.

I complain about being bored to my family.

1 Like

Imagine thinking you have a chance at succeeding

1 Like

That was a joke, btw.

owch… dark

2 Likes

I also watch sherlock

I usually just sit in my LEGO room or play Overwatch or just imagine what life would be like if an alien landed in my backyard.

3 Likes