What Do You Think Of Pinterest?

Pinterest is a place where you can save images and put them in boards for you to use for example drawing and the like. I’m curious what you guys think?

1 Like

I don’t use Pinterest, personally. I prefer Flikr, because most of the LEGO MOCing community posts their MOCs there.

1 Like

That’s fair.

I’ve never used Pinterest either. So I’m kinda neutral on it.

1 Like

That’s fine. I like your profile picture, did you draw it?

I drew it

2 Likes

Nice!

I don’t use Pintrest, but in my passing interactions I don’t like it much. If I find a picture that’s on Pintrest, chances are that it’s too small for me to read and the site won’t let me zoom in, which is always annoying.

1 Like

A fair criticism @rainsong.

It sucks. You can’t browse it without it stopping you unless you have an account.

Please don’t use that language on the boards - Cocoa

2 Likes

You can use your google account you know.

I shouldn’t have to do even that to begin with.

2 Likes

It didn’t seem very user friendly to me. It kind of annoys me how there isn’t info on a photos origins or subject matter. Just a bunch of annoying tags.

2 Likes

you can click on the photo it will send you to the website that the appeared in.

Three words: Just. Use. Flickr.

3 Likes

those are three words, yes

specifically use flickr solely to give me attention so I can laugh it up with patrick biggs and be snobby

I’m tired of it taking up my searches when looking for fantasy art.

1 Like

we both know that’ll never happen.

1 Like

you’re right :pensive:

patrick biggs lives on the west coast and I live in the south sandwich trench; we would never meet ever in the ever of ever unless he drowned

I guess that’s just the life of an extremophile :disappointed:

3 Likes

K’ this is getting off-topic. May I suggest this topic?