What do you want from bionicle next year?

We know, Hewkii, we know. pat pat

6 Likes

Greg Hasn't waved his magic Canonization finger yet

2 Likes

You're breaking his comfort bubble YOU ****ING MONSTER!

5 Likes

Because he lost it in a fiery reboot.

5 Likes

Yeah, that really burned Greg.

5 Likes

Mask of control in set form.

2 Likes

Maybe some steampunk aspects?(You could say that we already have some if you include gears)

1 Like

Oh the things that I (will never get, lego...) want...

I want: Masks other than flippin elements (I THOUGHT TOA ALREADY HAD ELEMENTAL POWERS), I want love canon, jala, takua, all the (important) matoran, I want a GOOD story, I want collectibles, I want ACTUALLY GOOD VILLAINS THAT AREN'T BASED ON FLIPPIN' SKULLS, I want Ekimu's head to be Okoto, I want TUMA, and since this list will go on and on, all I don't want is Lego releasing a few Hero Factory sets and calling the the name of the most unique theme they ever made (and ruined)... Bionicle.

I'm sorry.

HOLY CRAP! I JUST READ THAT WHOLE THING AND I SOUND LIKE SOME STEREOTYPICAL HATER! LOL!

(And I want Gukko birds)

3 Likes

already done

you and me both man

5 Likes

Ugh. #OnuaAndTahu

I want a shocking twist you didn't see coming.

7 Likes

Like the island is covering a giant robot? :wink:
/s

What I really want is either more fleshed out characters, or just more characters with actual names, instead of titles.

4 Likes

With little hints here an there (like onewa carving Mata Nui's face out of rock in his Metru Nui video).

But not overdosing on the hints like the vahi easter eggs.

3 Likes

These random things in forum posts are what the Internet needs (besides me stuck_out_tongue)

1 Like

I want one of the toa to get killed.

3 Likes

I'm on board with that if it's Lewa. And then they revive him, but his old mask is horribly broken, so they have Ekimu make him a new one that looks actually halfway decent.

2 Likes

what is with this fanbase and wanting to kill off important beloved characters "just cause"?

5 Likes

The Matoro Effect.

5 Likes

You just want an excuse to have a better looking Mir-ahem Jungle mask, right?

2 Likes

11 Likes