What do you want from bionicle next year?

We know, Hewkii, we know. pat pat

6 Likes

Greg Hasnā€™t waved his magic Canonization finger yet

2 Likes

Youā€™re breaking his comfort bubble YOU ****ING MONSTER!

5 Likes

Because he lost it in a fiery reboot.

5 Likes

Yeah, that really burned Greg.

5 Likes

Mask of control in set form.

2 Likes

Maybe some steampunk aspects?(You could say that we already have some if you include gears)

1 Like

Oh the things that I (will never get, legoā€¦) wantā€¦

I want: Masks other than flippin elements (I THOUGHT TOA ALREADY HAD ELEMENTAL POWERS), I want love canon, jala, takua, all the (important) matoran, I want a GOOD story, I want collectibles, I want ACTUALLY GOOD VILLAINS THAT ARENā€™T BASED ON FLIPPINā€™ SKULLS, I want Ekimuā€™s head to be Okoto, I want TUMA, and since this list will go on and on, all I donā€™t want is Lego releasing a few Hero Factory sets and calling the the name of the most unique theme they ever made (and ruined)ā€¦ Bionicle.

Iā€™m sorry.

HOLY CRAP! I JUST READ THAT WHOLE THING AND I SOUND LIKE SOME STEREOTYPICAL HATER! LOL!

(And I want Gukko birds)

3 Likes

already done

you and me both man

5 Likes

Ugh. #OnuaAndTahu

I want a shocking twist you didnā€™t see coming.

7 Likes

[quote=ā€œWilless12, post:51, topic:5874, full:trueā€]
I want a shocking twist you didnā€™t see coming.
[/quote] Like the island is covering a giant robot? :wink:
/s

What I really want is either more fleshed out characters, or just more characters with actual names, instead of titles.

4 Likes

With little hints here an there (like onewa carving Mata Nuiā€™s face out of rock in his Metru Nui video).

But not overdosing on the hints like the vahi easter eggs.

3 Likes

These random things in forum posts are what the Internet needs (besides me :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

I want one of the toa to get killed.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on board with that if itā€™s Lewa. And then they revive him, but his old mask is horribly broken, so they have Ekimu make him a new one that looks actually halfway decent.

2 Likes

what is with this fanbase and wanting to kill off important beloved characters ā€œjust causeā€?

5 Likes

The Matoro Effect.

5 Likes

You just want an excuse to have a better looking Mir-ahem Jungle mask, right?

2 Likes

11 Likes