What G1 year deserves a movie?

Definitely the bohrok era c:

But the Bionicle movies we got weren’t good so maybe it would’ve ruined it,idk :L

For personal reasons alone, I would say 06.

Unfortunately my head is telling me 01 deserves it more.

peta would do what they did with pokemon make a highly offensive ripoff of the game

1 Like

08 could also add in stories like dark mirror, the kingdom, federation of fear, and brothers in arms

1 Like

Dark mirror would be a cool movie

1 Like

Let’s just do one absurdly long movie that tells the entire G1 story.

3 Likes

Or a LoTR styled trilogy!

2 Likes

I always thought that the Piraka/Inika year should have had a movie, but thinking about it, I like the idea of a Phantoka/Mistika year movie better.

1 Like

I think that either '06 or '07 should’ve got a movie.

For 2006, the story would’ve been really riveting and interesting, making it a good movie. While for 2007, the action scenes would be great and some scenes ‘chilling’ due to the creepiness of the Barraki or something like that.

2009 didn’t deserve a movie, I think. It was a horrible movie. :angry:

I think 09 was good, just the movie sucked

So 01-03 is a movie, 04-07 is a movie and 08-10 is a movie, sounds like they will need to be 8 hours

1 Like

Well we already have;
2003 - Mask Of Light
2004 - Legends Of Metru Nui
2005 - Web of Shadows
2009 - The Legend Reborn

Personally i think we could have a prequel film to cover 01 to early 03. Mostly because I’m not too familiar with the early years. A movie covering the 2010 plotline is also something that would have been nice to see.

Though I honestly think that trying to do 06-08 with movies would just end up making things a bit over-complicated even in movie format. Trying to tie things together might not work too well given the movies alter things slightly

1 Like

I agree with the fact that there are tons of side stories in 07 and 08 plus how the Nuva and Inika got there would need to be a prequel story

Or 1-3, 4-5, and 6-8. All the classic heroes and characters and maybe bara magna in another one.

I would like to see that

I would love to see 06 become a movie for obvious reasons, but 07 would also be great.
One of the things that would make it so good is the sense of tension and running against the clock. The Toa have to revive Mata Nui within 24 hours while chaos is running all across the waters.
The character development would be great in this movie, and then to top it off, a super intense ending with Jaller ready to unleash his Nova Blast, and Matoro falling downward with the Ignika.

Overall it would make an amazing movie if they were to pull it off right.

Because wouldn’t it be good that Bionicle Gen1 ended with a movie instead?

1 Like

The ignition series (06, 07, 08) would have made a pretty cool movie trilogy.

1 Like

I think your right, an '01 movie would be great. It would put a back story to everything and maybe spark more nostalgia for the reboot.

2 Likes

Does anyone think there could be a 2015 movie?

1 Like