What G1 year deserves a movie?

Would’ve been fantastic, although it may have came out feeling cluttered due to the majority of plotlines.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

2006 would’ve been fanta-

Oh dang it, Meso. :smile:

3 Likes

06 or 07, but a mnog mini-series would be my number 1 pick.

i rekon that 06 might of had to be spilt up into a 2 part movie because of the sheer amount of story in it

part one: toa nuva vs piraka, matoran adventures with lovable karzani up until the igniki finally arrive on voya nui

part two: you know… the rest of it

2 Likes

None, a T.V show would be much better, along the lines of Transformers Prime. Dark, great acting, and good humor at times.

yeah definitely. Transformers prime really capitalised what it meant to be a good animated show that could appeal to older audiences as well as the target audience.

bionicle could have surely done the same.

1 Like

Although I think that 06 deserved it more, I would have liked to see on for 08.

Exactly. Plus it’d work perfectly for the Ignition trilogy.

1 Like

would have loved to see something like that

Ignition wouldn’t work well for a TV show since there isn’t much to branch off of as it’s in the middle of a storyline and isn’t open-ended. What would make a great show is the Toa facing life in Spheres Magna after their entire world’s been destroyed. Maybe even covering the Great Being war.

No no no, I meant a Transformers Prime esque show would be good for Bionicle, and fit the Ignition trilogy perfectly.

That would be awesome

'08 or 07/06.

1 Like

I think I would love the entire gen 1 series to be a Netflix thing like Star Wars clone wars, seasons and crazy and intense episodes

2 Likes