What If Bionicle Did This?

Unlike other topics that talk about theories and predictions for Bionicle G2, this topic can just be about things necessary or unnecessary to G1’s marketing, story, or style that might have been done differently. Hope you guys could discuss how it could’ve affected G1 or even how it could affect LEGO!

For example, would a series of Ignition movies help the 2006-2007 popularity or not?

8 Likes

Would a TV show similar to the HF show but more serious and consistant in air times help G2?

1 Like

what would happen if lego added two new elemental powers:time and metal?

1 Like

The power of metal might be a bit worthless just think about it most places in the bionicle world aren’t made of metal

2 Likes

Metal would be hard to pull off.
The only metal thing in Bio gen 2 I can think of are the characters and weapons. And I don’t think they want a bloodbending toa.

1 Like

Metal wouldn’t work that well IMO

4 Likes

D: everyone needs metal… oh the element…

I think that would be nice, but considering that they are doing webisodes, I doubt it would be worth it.

Hopefully they start the comic books again, and it would be interesting to see the webisodes’ art style used in a different medium.

Wait
Metal will be awsome

1 Like

Imagine a Toa of Kinetics, or in other words, a Toa with control of all movement?

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, isn’t there already a topic for this?

1 Like

Kinda, Sorta, Maybe?

1 Like

Hmm, is that the only one? I could’ve sworn there was something like “If Bionicle did something else” or something. :confused:

I feel like Ive seen it before too

2 Likes

I just checked a few times; Neeope, but then again, I am pretty bad at finding topics…

1 Like

Are we talking about the “What If” topic? I remember seeing that as recently as yesterday, but a search turns up nothing…
Anyway, I think it’s a slightly different thing. That one was more a theorizing topic (“If X had happened instead of Y, what else would have been different?”), this one is more retroactive recommendations (“If X had been done, do you think that would have affected the brand in any way?”) It’s a subtle difference, but I think it’s there.

1 Like

Don’t worry; I contacted the @Mod_Police; They’ll come up with a decision. :wink:

2 Likes

Toa of Reporting Double posts :smiley:

3 Likes

What happens if Bionicle 2016 images never happen until after the sets are out everywhere?

2 Likes

Then I can say the Lego has hired an excellent plumber

What if Ekimu couldn’t be awakened by the six elements and died?

3 Likes