What If YOU Were In Charge Of G2?

What would you have done if you were originally put in charge of G2? How would you had set it up? what would you have planned? Would you have made the (whatever the Island would be called) online game? that last one was rhetorical, of course you would
Edit: Try to be somewhat descriptive

3 Likes

All the sets would be cheaper

9 Likes

Why are we getting so many “Hypothetical Generation” Topics?
Anyways, I would personally have a bit more villain sets sprayed throughout the year, instead of having one the first wave and five the second.

1 Like

well, since the other one was filled with people talking about how G3 wouldn’t be a thing, this seemed like a better question to ask

2 Likes

I would release a book for the winter wave in March and an Okoto Online game

2 Likes

I would have created a world with sets and not sets with a world. What I mean by that is show that in their universe they’re real, so culture(besides running from skullies) a desriptive world and a more focused bio mechanical element to the actual sets.

1 Like

I’d make it a soft reboot, instead of a hard reboot.

I’d keep GregF and Christian Faber on the story team if at all possible.

Generally, have more in-depth worldbuilding, while keeping the basics simple enough to be accessible to newcomers.

4 Likes

I’d probably would’ve just made them less militant from the start. We could use some regular villagers.

4 Likes
  1. Give LOSS a better fight (rather than the pathetic beatdown he received.)
  2. Take all the gold off of the sets (except for golden masks).
  3. Not waste over $2k on eight solid gold masks.
  4. Make all exclusives available to the public through promotions.
  5. Hire more than one voice actor (at least one for Gali…)
  6. Release a book at the beginning of the year.
  7. Give Lewa a better mask (with bigger cheek-vents).
  8. Make Kulta’s set totally OP and huge.
  9. Make LOSS’s set totally OP and huge.

…But that’s it. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I would make it edgier. For an example:

Skull Grinder is raising an army of skeletons to take over the world!

Then my version:

The Demon lord Kulta is creating a strike team of the dead to lay siege upon the the cowards that crawl on the island of Okoto!

6 Likes

Strike team of the dead? Sounds like an mmo.

2 Likes

See? 100% edgier

1 Like

2 edge 4 m3! But seriously I want a dark tone, I love dark stories… That’s why viper needs to share the ones she said she wrote!

4 Likes

I’d give the designers of Skull Scorpio a stern talking to.

4 Likes

…and praise them for making such a unique set with a fun, working function and a design we’ve never seen before in BIONICLE, G1 or G2. You were going to say that, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, I think Scorpio’s a great set–in fact, he’s my favorite of the summer wave. I think LOSS is the real problem…

5 Likes

I would make the animations and other story materials more readily available, and make the animations be 15-20 minute episodes instead of 90 second shorts. I’d also probably throw some more little nods to G1, but that might be pushing it.

3 Likes

More story, less emphasis on the Toa Mata and more on everyone else, more world building. TV show thats on the same level as Avatar (probably animated by Studio MIR, that would be nice).

1 Like

Cancel it continue HF.

2 Likes
  1. I would give LOSS a better fight
  2. Make the animations longer. (Not too long, but longer than 90 seconds)
  3. Hire more than 1 voice actor for the animations
  4. Put the actual names of the protectors on the set box and market stuff.
  5. Release a book at the beginning of the year.
  6. Make LOSS have a bigger set, make it the same size as how he was portrayed in the animations.
  7. Give Skull Scorpio movable legs.
  8. Bring back titan sets!!! (unless they come around in 2016 or 2017)
  9. Have the villagers/protectors have diverse masks.
  10. Make a corrupted version of Gali and Tahu’s masks (unless there is a reason Tahu and Gali don’t have corrupted gold masks storywise)

thats it… for now.

3 Likes

I really don’t see a problem with what we have. Sure there are little issues here and there, but as a whole, I really think G2’s doing pretty well.

3 Likes