What Is A Self-MOC To You?

woah dud

2 Likes

Yeah, that part got deep. Admittedly, I imagine myself as being a toa on the inside, but my self-MOC isn’t who I’d be as a toa. My personality makes me too much like a toa of fire.

[quote=“pizzacheetah, post:42, topic:14895”]
Yeah, that part got deep.
[/quote]Yeah I wrote this late at night when I get super deep.

It’s not like I pretend to be Oculus, but I’ve used him as a way of representing myself on the internet and in stories that I write, so he has become an important part of who I am in some ways. And like I said, he is also a representation of what I strive to be like.

2deep5u

3 Likes

Haha necroposting!
Acero is… sorta an extreme version of how I see my life. I’m always doing stuff I think is right, but… just never really is. Whether that be in school, in social situations and really anything. In my mind, I’m doing great! I’m getting all the questions right, I’m making clever comments, I’m just generally killing it! But in other people’s eyes… Uh… Not so much! Acero isn’t an inherently evil being. He truly believes his cause is just, and what he’s doing is helpful. But in the eyes of everyone else, he’s just killing because he’s a mindless beast.
Now, there is a huge difference between killing people and making an insensitive comment in conversation, but like I said, he’s an extreme.
(Luckily, with high school and all, my social skills have gotten a lot better since middle school.)

4 Likes

Darth isn’t going to be my self MOC for long. I just made him until I figured out my new self MOC.

In my mind a self MOC is suppose to be you, so it should reflect something about you. I use to have this self MOC named Spinnak, that did a really good job at that.

Spinnak will also be a huge part of my life. When I had no friends during childhood, and was so lonely, he and all my other Bionicles I owned where there to keep me company.

Of course I no longer think like that, but that will always be there.

2 Likes

My first self moc, Hutere, was me.
But his personality kinda changed all the time, and it often was more like Daredevil.
My newer Self moc, Jorlin, actually acts like myself, playing guitar and building stuff.

2 Likes

for me, i just tried to make a bootleg Simon.

then the design grew on me a lot.

and after 10 revamps, i got my lil’ partner.

1 Like

And now I have combined the two such that Hutere is me.

1 Like

A Self-MOC is a bit of an exaggeration of myself, and a bit who I aspire to be.

To me, it’s a character you create, based off of you, or a person you wish to be, if a bit exaggerated, that fits within the universe it’s being created for.

hey, sounds like me!