What is the best game you have ever played?

So. What is your favorite? Why do you like it?

For me, with my limited gaming background, I have to say Skyrim on PC. It is just a massive game. There is so much to do, see, and discover. Also, it is in first person (which I love) and the fighting in game is quite good.

What about you?

2 Likes

So far probably either Skyrim on my friendā€™s Xbox, Minecraft for itā€™s sandbox style with so many options, or Quake II or III for Railguns.

2 Likes

the best game out of what Iā€™ve currently played. Saints Row 4.

Bes gaem is ovbisouley cawl of dewty cuz u can quikscop

But seriously.
Jak and Daxter.

2 Likes

Halo. Itā€™s got the best gameplay, great expanded universe, evil alien race with cool aliens, false religions, Ancient Aliens, title drops, quotes, Cheif petty officers, Child abductions for science of creating supersoldiers, OCs, Mjolnir armor variations, Animal named vehicles(NEEDS GIRAFFE!!!), Religion named alien and bug vehicles(FIVE ARE FRIGGIN SYNONYMS! Wraith, ghost, revenant, seraph and banshee), Alien zombies, betrayals, multiplayer, kill voice, Hope since Star Wars, Ape aliens, Reptile aliens, funny short aliens, collectible building toys(Mega Bloks, haters be hatinā€™), Alien ships, Sergeants, insults from said sergeant, and game(to squeaverking)

3 Likes

The Legend of Zelda

1 Like

Gosh, the first ā€˜few gamesā€™ that come to mind when I think ā€œbest game Iā€™ve playedā€ comes down to the original Bioshock, Dragon Age: Origins, Halo series, Assassins Creed 2, Mass Effect 2, and of course PokĆØmon.

I know the question was for one. But these are the games I have great memories about and often I find myself often going back to play.

I also have an extremely limited gaming background, but I think that the greatest video game Iā€™ve played thus far has to be Portal 2 from the Half-Life franchise for the PS3. Although the game has little replay value, the stages are pleasingly difficult to pass, the notion of being stuck in a post-apocalyptic lab ruled by an evil robot is intriguing, and, who doesnā€™t want to think with portals?

This favorite will probably be passed by Star Wars: Battlefront for the PS4 when itā€™s released.

2 Likes

For me it would be Team Fortress 2:

Other than hats,conga lines and other crazy stuff, TF2 is a very balanced shooter that revolves around teamwork.I find it very fun to be able to work with others in order to complete an objective. A close second would be Minecraft or Portal 2.

1 Like

Shadow of the Colossus and Mario 64 come to mind.

1 Like

I donā€™t play alot of games, but Minecraft and Destiny are my top two.

My top ten list:

1. Mass Effects 2 & 3
  2. Halo 3
  3. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  4. Super Smash Bros 4
  5. Dragon Age Origins
  6. Mass Effect
  7. Dragon Age 2
  8. Half-Life 2
  9. Team Fortress 2
  10. Civilization V
1 Like

Darn you people making me choose a favorite. Itā€™s a special form of evilā€¦ I think you enjoy it, donā€™t you?

The Assassinā€™s Creed series is pretty swiggity, and I also am loving the Arkham series. Best game though? Itā€™s really hard to pick because each game has a different and unique style to it. I love some games for some things, and some games for other things. These things usually arenā€™t comparable to each other which makes it extremely hard to choose.

Trust me. I HATE choosing favorites. I find no joy in otherā€™s agony (most of the time)

Minecraft. Itā€™s a game, and a place to build. Itā€™s two great things in~~~.

Probably a tie between Minecraft and Skyrim (also maybe animal crossing).

Either jak and daxter, or ratchet and clank
I grew up with the series and they have some of my favourite games!

Wind Waker.

1 Like

I feel for you manā€¦ I can almost never choose a single favorite. Thus my list.

LEGO Racers 2
LEGO Island 2
LEGO Rock Raiders
Age of Empires series
Mario Kart series
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
Kirby Super Star Ultra
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Super Smash Bros 4

1 Like

You are the first person I have ever heard say that Lego Island 2 is one of the best games they have ever played.

2 Likes